56 - A trip?

When I left my readers on cliffhanger and then coming back like a besharam👀

Aur sab, mast bhadiya!!
——————————————
AUTHORS' POV

Not that she didn't like it but.. "Ahhh...", Nimmi yelped suddenly. Followed by a moan of acstacy.

Vikram had pushed her shirt away from her torso. Without any warning he bit the nape of her neck, leaving his dark purple mark. Going down to her torso and leaving wet kisses.

Her toes twisted as adrenaline rushed through her body., her nails digged in, leaving her marks on his shoulder blades.

Vikram went to kiss her neckline. His one hand on her lower back while other on her perfect round breast. Nimmi didn't utter a single word, neither she retorted.

Her moans were getting louder as his torture was increasing. As Vikram wanted, his plan worked perfectly.

Nimmi's eyes were shut, she was melting in the touch of his desires. Vikram looked and smirked. The perfect view in front of him.

Not wanting to wait any longer he took her nipple sucking, licking, teasing her. She was already sore from last night. And even the little torture was too much for her to handle.

"Ra....aaaa....aa", just a little teasing and she moaned out loud. Vikram got the satisfaction he wanted.

Coming back to face her, he puts a strand of hair back from her face and as always he pecked her nose.

Nimmi bit her lip looking away. "Why shy now? We've already done a lot, don't you think so?", Nimmi didn't say a word to that.

"I have to take a shower.", she tried to get away trying to get out of under her.

"Vikram pulled her bak on him, "oh trust me baby doll, I can give you a unforgettable experience in shower. Wanna try?", Nimmi's eyes went wide.

"No need l, I can do it myself. I don't need your help.", Nimmi tried to cover her blush with her fake anger.

"Yeah, you only need that in night. What was it, 'Ram..please!! Ram please!!", he mimicked Nimmi teasing her.

She tries to shut his mouth, sitting on her knees and trying to put her palm on his mouth.

"Ram, I'm warning you shut up." Vikram kept on with fake moaning, teasing her and laughing out loud.

She kept trying to stop him. Vikram looked her and then her clothes and then pulled her closer by her wrist. "You do realize the view you're giving is the best one right. Looks like you want to go for another round.", Vikram teased.

This time she just got off his body and ran from there. Vikram kept laughing as she tried escaping the embarrassment.
—————————————