7 - White is my Favorite

Chalo aaj Tara's khatarnak hain toh double update for you all.😘
——————
AUTHORS' POV

Vikram turned to look at her and asked, "Do you mind if I pick you up on Friday evening?", Nimmi didn't turn at all. Thankfully her hair were covering her red cheeks and wide eyes. Her breath hitched in her throat.

"Oh god is he really asking me out?", "You listening?", Vikram asked taking her attention. "I..aa..um..", she cleared her throat and puts her back to her ear. "Yeah...yeah....",

Vikram noticed Kartik making a turn in his car. Taking a step towards Nimmi he came closer hoovering over her 5.5feet. "And when you come make sure you have enough time, Kyunki Thodi tasalli se tum aana, sukoon se sham-e-awadh guzarni hai."(because come with patience, a glorious evening needs to be spent.), saying in his husky deep voice he took a step back with his hands in pant pockets and winked at her with a smirk.

Nimmi was in a state of shock, amusement, dream and excitement. A euphoria ran through her. Kartik hits the break in front of her, but before she could open the door Vikram did the honors.

His hand brushed with Nimmi's arm sending a current through her body. Hesitantly she turned to enter when Vikram whispered in her ear with a smirk, "I think white is my favorite now." and without waiting for her to answer or looking at her he closed the door.

Vikram knew very well after whatever just happened Nimmi needs time to compose so he didn't push. Waving a bye he turned to look and found Ananya also waving to someone with a "blush?", he thought and followed her gaze seeing it on Kartik.

"Kartik?, no..might be Nimmi..", he convinced and told her to sit in car. During their ride back home Nimmi was in a different world. Though she was on  backseat in dark, still she was blushing soo hard. Her heartbeat was not ready to slowdown by any means. All she could think about Vikram, his teasing smile, complimenting her in way.

"Gosh Nimbu stop it now!!", she pulled her hair in frustration warning herself.
Just when they reached Nimmi ran into her room for some much needed space. Kartik and Saurav exchanged a look asking what happened and then just shrugged it off.

Vikram was sitting on the sofa of his room looking at blueprints on his laptop. But his mind was in different place. He just couldn't get Nimmi out of his head. Their small talk, the way she smiled amd her beautiful hair, and how can he forget her glasses that looked adorable on her.

Ananya barged into Vikram's room and he turned back to his work. "Bhai my phone.", She asked forwarding her hand.
Vikram lifted his gaze, looked amd got back to his work.

"C'mon bhai, please", she stomped her foot. "Mujhe Nimmi Dii se baat karni hai."(i want to talk with Nimmi Dii(sister)", she pleaded.

"Since when did she become your sister?", "oh sorry sorry sorry", Ananya face palmed and corrected, "I want to talk with Nimmi Bhabhi(sister in law.)", Vikram rolled his eyes but somewhere he liked the sound of it.

Vikram gestures to bedside drawer telling her take her phone and leave. "She is not your bhabhi(sister in law)", Vikram points a finger at Ananya, "Yet", she said loud enough for Vikram to hear.

Ananya went to her room and went through her phone seeing a voice message from her Nani(grandma), to what is going on in that picture, don't miss the excitement.

Seeing her Grandchild smiling with a complete stranger and that too a girl was definitely saying something. Ananya called her quickly.
————————
Nani
Hello

Ananya
Hiii Nani!!

Nani
Should' you explain after sending me a picture like that.

Ananya
Sorry Nani, but bhai snatched my phone.

And then she told her Nani everything that happened in just one day.

Her Nani was elated on that news. She couldn't imagine in a million years that Vikram would like someone. He had always been a closed a composed since childhood keeping to himself. In 30 years he never even dated a girl. Not even a fling which was obviously a good thing.

Nani asked if there is a clear photo of that girl for her to see and Ananya pouted saying no. But she promised to send her one soon. "And also, her all details", Nani asked ready to become detective and Ananya told she is daughter of Rathores, one that they are working with on new project. Now Nani didn't wanna know much. It was more then enough for her and with a smile she cuts the video call.

Next morning came quickly. All of them got ready for work except for Saurav in Nimmi's house and Ananya in Vikram's. It was a normal day with Nimmi taking care of patients and Spending lunch time with Rishi knowing a bit more about him. She came to know Rishi was from Rajasthan, Jaipur specifically.

His family owns business but he wanted to study medicine so he refused to take over and after graduation he got a job in Lucknow. Nimmi got excited on hearing Rajasthan. She wanted to always visit that place. Rishi chuckled on her child like wonder excitement.

In evening she was standing in front of her cupboard with doors wide open thinking what should she wear. Her foot was tapping continuously, thinking of a perfect dress when she remembered, "White is my Favorite now", and again her cheeks turned crimson. Biting her lip she started rummaging through her clothes.

With a sigh she sat in her bed. "I don't have any white clothes.", "so what?, it's not like I'm getting ready for him.", "of course not I too like white. Infact it's my favorite.", he said out loud in excitement with a big smile and stood.

"Since when white is your favorite?", Saurav asked looking from his phone walking in her room. "Since long time.", she said sarcastically. "But you always liked blue.", "shut up and get ready quickly.", Nimmi ordered him. "Now where Dii ?", he loosened his shoulder in defeat already.

"Shopping Now.",saying turning to look at Saurav. Nimmi picked her bag and told Saurav to get ready. "Diii...!!! Yaar", he didn't say further knowing it's of no use.

Market wasn't too far so they both decided to walk texting Kartik to let him know. Soon they reached local Lucknow market  and started with their shopping.

They both were entering a shop when someone saw them. Who that might be?
—————
Wo sab in next chapter 😘

Abhi ke liye bye bye

Tab tak