54 - Mithai !!

Aa gai main..after 3 days....sorry got busy with things😗

Let's start the chapter without my blabbering.
——————————

AUTHORS' POV

Nimmi woke up to the shining sun casting through the giant window and on her face, making look like sleeping fairy. It was past 10 when her peaceful sleep broke by running water sound.

Rubbing her eyes she looked around only to find herself in completely unfamiliar place.

Nimmi was in complete shock and her mind was confused

Nimmi was in complete shock and her mind was confused. She couldn't understand if what happened yesterday was a dream or was it her hallucination.
She started panicking, not understanding anything.

Nimmi came out of bed looking around. Her eyes were welling up and heart was racing. She started imagining all the worst possibilities.

Nimmi wasn't sure if her Ram was with her or not but she needed him right here, right now. "Ram!! RAM!!", her screams got louder and louder as her steps were moving backwards. Getting near to the edge of balcony by each second.

Vikram was almost done in shower when he heard Nimmi's scream. He quickly wrapped his towel around his waist and ran out, only to see his Begum in a dischevled state. She was holding edges of her dress tight, her eyes moving all around with a horrifying expression and screams for Ram.

Vikram ran towards her as she kept stepping back. "Ram..aaaa!!!!", before she could fell off,  Vikram pulled her towards him.

"Shhh...it's okay, don't worry. Begum relax, it's me. Shhh..", Nimmi looked up, from his Chest and she just kept looking in his dark eyes all lost in them.

"Aap thik hain?"(you all right?), Nimmi didn't reply, instead her hand moved up to his face. Her fingers brushed from his forehead to his eyes his nose and going to his lips. Nimmi still wasn't able to accept that her Ram was here with her, for her.

"Ra...Ram?", the name came out more like a question. As if she wanted him to say this is not a dream and he's actually here.

Not appreciating the light doesn't mean you are ungrateful, it's just for the fact that you are too scared to leave the comfort of darkness around you.

Same was for Nimmi, she was not ungrateful for the fact that Vikram was here but the darkness around her was too much to let her appreciate the light and take step towards it.

"It's me Begum, your Ram.", Vikram said it gentle sweet voice. "Ram", she wanted to say something but she couldn't form the words. She couldn't understand what or how to start.

"No need to say anything, I understand.", Vikram was about to kiss her forehead when she hesitantly looked away and then down.

Vikram just smiled. He knew this would happen and he already prepared himself for this.