8 - Waiting for her

AUTHORS' POV

It was Vikram passing from there in car. When a sudden urge to admire the beauty in front of her stopped him. He parked his car on the opposite side of the road where he was getting a clear view of her. It was a small open shop so se could clearly see her shopping. "Is she buying all this for tomorrow?", Vikram asked himself.

 "Is she buying all this for tomorrow?", Vikram asked himself

"Dii..come on now.", Saurav went back to his phone not paying any attention to Nimmi's clothes. Nimmi sighed and asked the old man to show some kurtis.

Vikram's elbow was resting on his window with his thumb on his lower lip and hand under chin, observing her every action keenly.

Being an artist One thing that he noticed very quickly was the colour. She was only looking at white dresses. A slow chuckle escaped his lips as he shook his head. There was a unexplainable happiness he felt, seeing someone caring for his likes and dislikes.

Not wanting to ruin the surprise he turned his keys and left from there. He wanted to see his girl after she was completely dress for him. "My girl? Where did that thought come from?", he asked himself out loud. Ignoring his thoughts Vikram changed the gear and pressing accelerator her sped up.

Nimmi finally found a dress she wanted when Saurav asked if they can leave?
"I need to buy some jewelry first, then we can go.", "Dii...I'm tired of your stupid shopping. You don't like shopping anyway, then why today?", he asked stomping his foot and suddenly stopped.

He thought and slowly turning his head towards Nimmi giving her a suspicious look. "Dii..what's going on?", he asked observing Nimmi's expressions. As she bit her lip he averted her gaze looking at her feet.

"Don't tell me you're going with that Rishi? Dii.. Kartik bhai will kill me..please.", "What no..of course not", her expressions changed from shocked to nervous all together. "Then who are you going with, because this is not your typical behaviour ", Saurav crossed his arms, asking her.

Nimmi sighed visibly and pulled him away to talk. "I'm telling you and if you open your mouth in front of anyone and I mean anyone, I'll kill you.", Nimmi showed a wide eyed fake anger with her finger pointing on Saurav's face. Saurav gulped hard and nodded obediently.

"He asked me out", Nimmi just blurted leaving Saurav confused. "Asked you out, who?", this wasn't making sense to him at all. Nimmi huffed and looked up at Saurav, "Vikram idiot, who else?", "oooo...", Saurav made an o face and turned into a possessive brother.

"When did he ask you and where are you two going and what time are you coming back?", "Stop it Mumma.", Nimmi showed her hand to put a break on his questioning session.

Nimmi decided to tell Saurav about yesterday, well not everything. But it was enough for his satisfaction. "Do..you know if bade papa(Nimmi's father) found out, he will literally turn into Gabbar", "That's why you need to learn to shut up.", Nimmi crossed her arms.