63 - plan fail

"Bohot bol rahe the na. Ab dekho yeh Nirma sabun kya karti hai."(you were talking too much. Now just wait and watch what this Nirma soap will do.), and she patted her own shoulder being proud.

Nimmi got to her work before Vikram finishes his shower and come out.

"Oh..Nimmi Singh Chandravanshi, I'm so proud of you.", after getting over with her handy work she again pats her back.

Running back to the room she started bringing her plan to action.

By the time she finished even Vikram turned the knob to open the door. Nimmi rushed to run out the room.

"SPLASH..!!!", "ahhh...what the??!!", both Vikram and Nimmi were stunned, shocked and confused looking each other.

Slowly Vikram's eyes moved to look up and saw a rope somehow tide and a bucket was turned which was having soap water few minutes ago.

Vikram's towel slipped from his hand while his brain was still processing the chaos that was created.

"Hahahaha....", He burst out laughing. Reason?

Well looks like Nimmi's plan took a 360° turn and came back like a boomerang towards her.

While she was rushing out of room, her foot hits the door and rest is history.

Nimmi didn't know how to react as she was continuously staring and Vikram who was dying laughing holding his stomach.

"You?!", Nimmi glared at him. She sprinted towards him and Vikram ran saving himself. Nimmi was dripping with soap water while trying to catch Vikram and Vikram was only in his pants fresh out of shower.

"Stop right there...Ram.", Nimmi warned.

"And what makes you think I will?", Ram retorted still controlling his laughter.

"Because you need to learn a lesson.", Nimmi bites back.

"I don't know about that, but looks like you already did...", he replied teasing her.

Nimmi was standing on the other side of the bed while Vikram on the one. "This is all your fault.", she accused Vikram.

"Wait a minute. How is it my mistake that you are clumsy and always careless?", Vikram asked crossing his arms. His muscles flexing .

"Because....", She got distracted by his muscles and forgot what she was gonna say.

"Because?", Vikram questioned, telling her to continue.

"I..aaaa..umm....look stop flexing in front of me.", Nimmi warned him as his body was being a distraction between their fight and her hormones were betraying her especially with periods on their way.

Vikram looked down and then back at her followed by a smug smile. "Why? Am I distracting you?", he walked around towards her.

"You know you can have me anytime you want, right? I won't mind ever.", Vikram tucks her hair back looking deep into her eyes.

"No..No thank you, and remember we are still fighting and you can't give a distraction.", Nimmi reasoned.

"If that's the reason then I've got way better control, I must say.", he replied proudly.

"What do you mean? I'm not flexing or displaying anything here, you are the one.", Nimmi squinted her brows together in anger.

Vikram points a finger at her more like her soaking shirt she was wearing. That's when Nimmi remembered that she was wearing nothing under her shirt as Mr Obsessed threw away her bra tearing it into shreds. And right now with this wet state her breast were completely visible in white with nipples poking.

Realising her state Nimmi's eyes popped out of their sockets and she jumped under the sheets.

"Ram! This is wrong. I was mad at you. Now you changed the situation. You're trying to embarrass me.",she passed a glared at her husband.

"I never said anything. I just answered your question. How is it my mistake if your control over your senses is so bad? ", Vikram teased her smiling.

"By the way", Vikram came closer and whispered in her ear. "Thanks for the trailer, we'll have the show later.", and kissed her cheek.

Picking his shirt from bed and his phone he started walking out. "Your food is here. Change your clothes or you'll get sick.", saying he pulled the door close on his way out.

Nimmi jumped out of her bed and rushed to take a must needed shower after her Soap disaster.

Coming out in towel wrapped around her She starts looking for clothes when her eyes fell in Vikram's shirt that she had brought with her. The only belonging of Vikram, the one that she wore every night.

Even though Vikram was here now she still wanted to wear it. She had a special place a special connection to it now.

Taking the shirt she wears it. Buttoning up the over sized shirt she had Nimmi starts looking for for her bottoms when, "Begum I got your foo....", Vikram's steps haltered as he looked up from the takeout boxes he was holding in his hands.

Nimmi turned to see Vikram standing there. His sudden entry made Nimmi stunned and on top of that she was in his shirt, only In shirt. Atleast the shirt was covering her thighs. Thanks to her husband's 6'2 feet of height and build.

Vikram wasn't expecting to see his wife life this while Nimmi wasn't expecting to be seen l in such a vulnerable and awkward state and especially wearing HIS Shirt.

Gathering himself Vikram cleared his throat and eyed his wife from head to toe and something struck him making his expressions change.

Taking small steps Vikram came near Nimmi leaving the food in bed and held her hand. His eyes fixed on her all this while. Their fingers entwined.

"You kept it with you all this time.", Vikram kissed her forehead taking her in soft hug hiding her. As if shielding her from the world.

"No", she looked up from Vikram's chest. "I kept You with me all this time.", she passed a genuine smile which held a determination and honesty in them.

Before she could get emotional Vikram spoke, "C'mon now let's eat."

Taking her hand Vikram made her sit in bed and took his place beside her.

One by one he opened the boxes and by each second Nimmi was drooling. It was looking all too tempting. In last 2 months she didn't once ate nicely. She would eat whatever was available, never putting any effort in her meals.

——————————————

Hey everyone..here is the update

So I just wanna give an early warning that there is some serious stuff coming up in next updates....

I will try to give updates as soon as possible