52 - Ganga ka Ghat

Sorry for late update....got a little busy but , I will compensate with a little longer chapter.

And also some exciting and unexpected events are about to happen and some adventures too🏔️🏞️
—————————
AUTHORS' POV

"Maa, she wasn't Raped. I agree she was abused. I'm not defending the fact that it doesn't make it any less wrong, No. But, maybe just maybe once she finds out about whole truth it'll be easy for her to heal.", Vikram finished.

Neither Nimmi nor Nirmaan said anything.

"Vikram?", Subi called. "Vikram looked up from his lap.

"Just tell me, why didn't you tell me the truth before?", Subi looked hurt. She didn't expect for Vikram to hide so much from her.She was hurt but more so to see him bearing the pain alone, all by himself.

"I didn't wanted to see you in anymore pain then you already were. When Divya was doing her treatment she told me that Nimmi wasn't actually raped because there was no sperm found but she was sexually abused."

"I know she said exploiting in her letter because she didn't wanna hurt me anymore with that word. But the truth is that she was abused. And all the injuries that she had in and on her body were the evidences, her cervix region was bruised and swollen badly. They used all the tools and toys to torture her.", Vikram was barely able to speak by the time he finished. He tried to make it sound as less horrific as possible. But only he knew what he saw at that moment in that room.

His throat was tight, soo many emotions had hit him hard like brick but still he tried to stay strong for both Subi and Nirmaan.

"Where is she Now?", asked Nirmaan.

"In Rishikesh.",Vikram answers truthfully.

"What?! Since when and how do you know? Why didn't you tell us? How could you do this.", Subi was sad that Vikram didn't tell them the truth and now she was angry because he hid the truth about where she was.

"I know you're angry with me. I know it was unfair to you, to both of you. But I had to do it.", Vikram tries to prove his point.

Nirmaan stood up being furious, "I'm gonna go and bring my daughter back, Now.", before he could stand Subi held his hand and stopped him.

"Maan no.", "What? But why Biwi?", He asked in disbelief. Why was her wife was stopping him to bring their own daughter back.

"Think about it. She didn't tell us anything before she left. The one who shared everything with her father if not mother, the most outspoken girl, she've shut herself away from everything and everyone.

"She's broken, she vulnerable and most importantly, she's ashamed from us from this world and...", she looked at Vikram "and especially from the person she loved the most. So now, the only one who can bring her back, that's you Vikram."

Nirmaan didn't say anything in return. Somewhere he understood what Subi was trying to say. He didn't push it further.

"Fine, if that's what will bring my daughter. I'm not going. But you will have to leave now. I'll arrange...", Vikram cuts Nirmaan telling he'd already done the preparations.

Vikram held Subí's hand and looked in his eyes. "Maa, I can't promise that I will bring her back. We can't even imagine what she might have gone through. But I do promise, no matter how long it takes I will be by her side. I'll wait for the day she comes to me herself. I'll wait for the day when she will smile at me and hold my hand and asks me to take her back. Till then I will not leave her alone there anymore.", Subi smiled but didn't say anything.
———————————
Vikram gave all his work responsibilities to Nirmaan and his younger brother Raghav. Yes he did tell him everything and took a promise to keep it a secret until he comes back.