37 - Deals and Offers

Like karte ho...comments bhi kar doooo🥺😗.......
————————
AUTHORS' POV

A loud gasp escaped Nimmi's mouth, as she was still processing what just happened. With a jolt she was sitting on Vikram's lap.

Where as Nani and the other ladies were neutral, Ranasa was shocked to see what just happened. And Raghav, he was trying hard to control his laughter, but still a snort came out which he quickly covered with fake cough.

Nimmi was wiggling in his arms, trying to get up, her face was once again red. She was constantly looking down, wiggling her fingers, murmuring, "Ram please let me go. Everyone is watching, please, it's too embarrassing.", Vikram didn't bat an eye. All this time his eyes were on the Man who tried insulting his mother and then his wife.

"YUVRAJ? What is this behaviour? How could you perform such a shameful act in front of your father?", he slapped the coffee table in front of him, getting mad.

Just when Nimmi was about to get up to get this heated argument calm, Vikram tightened his grip not letting her go. But his sole focus was on that man.

Suddenly there was a loud bang in the room, shaking everyone. It was Vikram who punched his table so hard that his hand turned red, there will definitely be a bruise.

"First thing, You do not show that attitude in front of me. I can do better power play then you.  Secondly, i am not your YUVRAJ. You are here because you need this but that doesn't mean I've accepted. And now coming to this shameful act according to you.", his voice was sounding so scary at that time, like he would just rip someone, who interrupts him at this moment.

He looked at his wife and gave a smile, his hand was continuously rubbing her back calming her nerves. Vikram turned to look back, "She is my WIFE, and unlike you I don't give a shit what others think about who she is. I can do whatever I want because I..", he stops mid sentence, he just couldn't.

Where as Ranasa was burning in a anger and shame. "How dare he insults me like that.? Just wait and watch, I'll make you fall on your knees and beg in front of me.", he didn't care if it was his son, he'll he never cared on the first place, whether he was dead or alive. Until his own selfish needs came in his way.

But on the other side, Nimmi's eyes brightened for that moment as she looked straight in his eyes, waiting for him to say that word. She waited and waited but it didn't come.

Vikram's eyes showed so many emotions at once. It looked like he was fighting a battle with himself.

"Fine, do whatever you want but she had to sit back on her seat.", before Vikram could say anything further. Nimmi puts a hand on Vikram's hand. "I'll go and take my place." Saying she sat beside Raghav as he nudged her shoulder and wiggles his brows. Nimmi glared at him but at the same time she was trying hard to control the smile that formed on her lips.

"You all know why we have gathered here, except for one person.", Vikram looked at his Wife. He apologised with his eyes for hiding all this until now.

But all he wanted was for her to enjoy her wedding and not taking stress on his account. Any which way this day was bound to come, so why taking away the happiness from her most important day.

Nimmi understand and gave a little nod with a small smile, that held a little sadness.

She wasn't sad because Vikram was hiding something from her but, he had to face all this by himself. How hard it must've been for him to face all this. When he found who is father is, when his father dejected him, refused to accept him. She just wanted to hug him at that moment but she held her heart for that moment.