71 - Rising Temptations

Finally we reached the palace. I could see the lights decorated bright and glowing in the evening setting sun.

Both our families were eagerly waiting for my Begum to come back. I saw her expressions changing through mirror. Her jaw dropped as we got closer and closer.

She...wasn't expecting such a grand welcome I know , but she deserves one, doesn't she? Hell, My Begum deserves the WORLD...

"This....lookssss...", she roamed her all around the palace through window. "Magnificent!!!", came out her reply in a ridiculously sweet way.

"Why does she turns me on with just a mere silly gesture, is beyond my understanding ? Not that I'm complaining"

As I hopped out of car, I turned to see Nimmi looking mesmerised by the scene. The whole palace was shining in the night with lights and her favourite white flowers.

I know she was expecting a warm welcome but not such a big Surprise.

The excitement, the surprise and of course how can I forget her tears..?, Man this Girl could cry even if someone gives her a lollipop with a smile...But that's what makes her soo special. Her innocence and care for other's efforts.

I can wait to unravel you, fuck your innocence just makes it even tempting.
"Vikram?", I felt my shoulder shaking.

"Huh?, Sorry maa, I was conceived in some thoughts.", passing her a smile and getting one back. "If only you knew what I was actually conceiving.", my mind is a gutter sometimes, I swear.

"Let's go inside.", Nimmi was literally running in to meet everyone after soo long. She was floating on cloud nine.

"Ma sa..!!", Ananya's voice boomed in the hall as we stepped through the palace doors behind Nimmi.

Her eyes were tearing with lots of emotions but one thing that was glowing like diamonds was her love for her Ma Sa and same for Nimmi. She was genuinely happy to see Ananya after soo long.

"I missed you so much. Why did you leave us? Why did you leave me?  Do you know how hard it was for not to have you in this house? You don't know how much Bhai suffered? He disconnected himself from..",

"Uh...I think you should let your Ma Sa come in first, she must be tired, right?", Nimmi was already giving me a suspicious eye when I turned to look at her.

Stealing my gaze I just left from there. We all entered to take seats in hall where Cellphone came running like a hailstorm and launched himself on Nimmi.

She fall bump first and Cellphone was licking her face.
"I love this creature but sometimes...", an exasperated frustrating sigh left my body. ".....I want to throw him in water...for obvious reason that he hates taking a bath. Doesn't he not know that she is my girl.", Man, I was being jealous of a dog.

"I'll be back.", I really need to get things done before she comes up. Entering my room I looked around. "Let's get this done."

"Gosh, this shit is so difficult.", i was trying to untangle this fairy light wire from last, "wait, what time is it?", I checked my watch and it's been more than an hour and half.

I really need to rush though things now.

Finally after almost an hour more it was all set. "Why is she not here yet? Don't they all want to sleep?", I ran downstairs only to find everyone busy laughing, chatting and surrounding my wife.

"What is their obsession with my Begum?", I just want to throw them all in pool now.

"Alright time to sleep, everyone.", I announced. Ananya, Raghav, Kartik and even Saurav was looking me curiously.