46 - Tiger Stripes

Aa gai main😁with double update

Aaj sab kuch likh dungi😗😗😘

Me readers ready to read the scene be like:👀

——————————

AUTHORS' POV

Nimmi was about to cry but then she remembered Vikram's word. How could she doubt this man at any cost. Doubting him meant doubting herself, her entire being and their love. Taking a deep breath she controlled her emotions and opened her eyes slowly.

When she did, she couldn't believe her eyes. Vikram was sitting there just transfixed at her. He wasn't even blinking for a second. As if he was waiting for a wishing star to pass by so that he could make a wish.

"Ram", Nimmi called his name. "You..", she waited as he spoke. "You are just perfect Begum.", he bends forward as his hand reaches to her side under her chest. Vikram kept caressing her with his thumb.

Nimmi's face was all red like tomato. "Begum look at me.", he orders when Vikram noticed her stealing her gaze away.

She looked hesitantly up in his eyes. When she did she couldn't hold that look and tries to cover herself with the cushion that was next to her. Vikram didn't say anything instead he holds that cushion and pulled it, throwing it away and so with the others.

"Never and I mean never hide yourself from me.", Vikram warns in his low husky voice. "By..but I...I'm not..", she couldn't say it, she was too scared to say the words. Maybe he didn't notice. "What if he sees and the regrets later after I tells him?

Vikram noticed her hesitation, like she had something to say but was hiding it and why was she trying to cover herself up again and again he didn't know.

"Aapko kuch batana hai?"(Do you want to tell something?", he asked. But not waiting for her reply Vikram made her lie on top of him pulling her. As he lies back setting his head by arm rest on the cushion that was at the back of him.

This man was too smart that way. He knew where his comfort was. Nimmi didn't know how to react. He was pulled her again and again tonight as if she was a toy for him.

"Begum say it?", Vikram orders her, his eyes still roaming over body and his one hand caressing her stomach and other playing with now messed up hair, that somehow made her look more sexy. . "I..aa..I'm..not like ...imagine not what you think..you didn't see me properly.", she said with a sad expression.

Vikram didn't say anything but titled his head to the side trying to understand. "What do you mean?", he asked, holding her from waist on both sides.

She removed her hands away with soo much of courage. Vikram was looking for something that was unexpected or unwanted, anything that was wrong but nothing. He didn't say anything again just waited.

"See, I have stretch marks. This doesn't count as perfect, Ram.", Vikram roamed his eyes all ver her upper body. She did have strength marks on her shoulders, by her belly and her breasts.