61 - Faster!!

Aa gai main.....dekho devion the scene is mature and warning is here. But I also know..ki aap log isse aise ignore karoge jaise pados wali aunty ke faltu comment and her looks:😌🥱

ki aap log isse aise ignore karoge jaise pados wali aunty ke faltu comment and her looks:😌🥱

————-

And I know ..an padhege sab but comments koi nahi aayega😌😌😌👀👀👀

an padhege sab but comments koi nahi  aayega😌😌😌👀👀👀

AUTHORS' POV

Vikram pulled her closer putting his hand in her lower back.

His face in her hair inhaling her ethereal scent. "How I fuckin' missed this.", he whispered nudging his face in her neck.

I'll ask only one, Are you ready? Yes or no. I don't want to do anything you're not ready to do", Vikram's right hand goes to her belly sending chills to her spine and butterflies dancing as he caressed his fingers.

"R...ra..ram..someone might..", "Yes or No?", he cuts her off.

Nimmi held his collar tighter and tighter as she was controlling her racing heart.

Vikram thought she'd say no so with a heavy heart he removed his hands back when, "YES!!", a firm, undoubted consent was given from Nimmi.

She looked in his eyes with a shine. "Yes..yes yes!!! A thousand times yes.", Nimmi's one step towards their relationship was gonna seal their souls forever and ever.

Vikram couldn't hide the happiness and excitement in that moment. He pulled her closer and hugged her tight.

He could feel her heart racing at rapid speed. Her breath was going up and down making her chest rise and fall.

"Relax Begum, it's gonna be all okay.", he caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead.

"Have..have you...I mean..you ..I mean before this..", she couldn't form the question out.

"No I haven't. I could but I didn't.", he replies to her unquestioned answer.

"Why?", she asked being curious to know that why a guy like him never had a relationship or even a fling.