39 - Broken pin and something else

Heyy...I've posted the previous chapter late night so many of you might not know...ho and read and come back fast...

Enjoy reading
Vote and comment if you like ❤️❤️
————————————
AUTHORS' POV

"Begum be careful, we don't want anything embarrassing to happen, not that I'd mind or anything.", he teased standing opposite side of the bed.

Hearing this she gasped and glared at him. Nimmi jumped on bed just about to catch him when, something happened that was embarrassing and intimidating too.

So, what happened you all might be thinking? Let rewind it a little.

So Vikram kissed his Begum but there was something else going in his mind. While keeping her busy his hand kept moving around her waist which slowly moved up to her back.

His fingers making patters on her back, as she was getting lost in his touch. And suddenly he pulled the strings of he blouse. But the problem was, this blouse was completely on the support of strings and there was no hook.

 But the problem was, this blouse was completely on the support of strings and there was no hook

So, yeah you could imagine Nimmi's face and Vikram's amusement here.

The only thing that was supporting it was her dupatta(scarf), that was covering her. If it wasn't for that, the thing would have fallen by now.

But Nimmi was so mad at Vikram that she didn't think much about it and dashed behind her husband to probably kill him this time.

Nimmi jumped on bed just about to catch him when, her dupatta got stuck under her foot because of big wide skirt she was wearing and the pin that was holding it on her shoulder broke.

With the sudden pull her dupatta came down pulling her blouse too. But before it could get anymore worse Vikram pulled her by hand and not wanting her to be exposed he jumped to save her. Which led both of them to fall on the center of their bed making a loud thud.

Nimmi just closed her eye, crossing her arms around her upper body, trying her best to hide herself. Her face was all red because of the embarrassment as she buried her face into Vikram's neck. Her eyes were shut tight, not wanting to face him at any cost.

Vikram hugged her tight, locking her in his arms. He looked down to see her face, that looked like a child who was scared to take amusement park rides.

But he loved the fact that even though she was embarrassed from him, still she chose to get closer to him instead of getting away.

Vikram kissed her hair, and pulled her even more closer. This small gesture Softened her features but she still didn't open her eyes.