60 - In rain on backseat

Hiii.... Main aa gai..🙂❤️❤️😁
I know I'm late ....but aaj ka chapter is very spicy ..so it's a compensation.

Early warning....that you guys always ignore I know....and In these chapters ..No comments either

Padh a sabko hai...bass comment nahi karna

When you all don't comment:
Le me

When you all don't comment:Le me

"Oh, my Begum. Aapne galat insaan ko challenge kar diya(you've challenged the wrong man). This is going to be fun, but not for you.", saying he took long strides towards the door and behind her.

When she was passing through the hall suddenly the floor under her disappeared and a loud gasp came out. She covered her eyes in fear. But then she realized she was hanging onto someone. She peeped to look and found a very familiar face with familiar smirk and tease in those eyes.

He was trying his best not to smile but failing miserably. People around them were stealing glances as whispers filled the whole store.

Nimmi turned to see as her cheeks turned crimson. Hiding her face in his neck Nimmi tried to cover the embarrassment.

"Ram put me down. Please!! Everyone is watching us.", she requested desperately. "Then Baby girl, You should think before you challenge me. Because when I eat I leave no crumbs behind.", even though she knew he was talking about their convo in office room, but there was definitely another meaning behind it.

Which got confirmed with a smug smile appeared on his face. Put me down, I'm not a sack of potatoes that you're carrying.", She made a glare which looked just adorable to Vikram.

"No you are not. You are a bouquet of all the white tulips that I will carry Now.", saying so he kept her down.

Before she could take a breath of relief Vikram throws her on his shoulder. Leaving everyone single person in either "Aww" or "Haww". But not even a single one dared to say a single word.

Because after Nimmi's little cat fight everyone knew who he was. Nimmi wiggled to get off but it was of no use.

Vikram walked out of the place and passing through the people in mall. Nimmi already gave up on trying knowing it's going in vain.

She covered her face with her hair spread all over and was hanging like a dead with her arms falling.

"Is insaan ka kuch nahi ho sakta"(This man can never change.), she sighed and just let him carry her to wherever he was going.

Reaching near the car he still didn't let her go and instead of putting her in front seat he opened the back door and placed her in.

Nimmi falls of his shoulder and  landed with a bump. "Is this how you handle flowers?", she bites back in anger.