4 - pehli Meeting

Ask Hor wo din aa hi gaya.....
Me shamelessly posting after 2 days

Le my readers:

—————————AUTHORS' POV

—————————
AUTHORS' POV

They both were whispering standing behind their house help when that lady turned and she screamed, "Ahh..", then Nimmi, "Ahh...", Kartik, "ahh...", both screamed hearing a scream and Saurav who was sleeping got startled and fell from his bed.

Running out of his room in his half sleeping state and asked what happened?, "who, what, where is the thief?", he comes to a defense mode holding a pillow and looks around of course finding no one.

Nimmi and Kartik who were shocked a moment ago burst into laughter seeing Saurav in his Shinchan yellow boxers and t shirt. Nimmi quickly took a picture and before Saurav could snatch it away she sends it In family chat group.

On the other hand Subi was getting worried hearing their screams on phone. And kept yelling their names in stress and worry. Nirmaan came in the room and asked to what is bothering her. Just when she told Nirmaan and Subi's phone pinged with notifications and opening it they got their answers. It was Saurav's pictures with a pillow in his hand, hair disheveled and of course his boxers.

They both looked each other with sigh and and shook their heads. "These kids.", they both said at the same time and both shared a laugh.

"Dii, give it back to me now", Nimmi ran behind breakfast table saving herself and Saurav jumped on it. And slipped real bad, falling on his bump. Which just gave another reason for them to laugh.

"Sorry, this is not gonna stop. You can keep doing your work.", Kartik said to that lady, who was also smiling seeing everything. Nodding him she went inside the kitchen to bring the breakfast and after Nimmi was done laughing she helped Saurav to his bed and gave him ice pack.

Trying to be professional and not to make fun of him and failing miserably.
"BAs kari yaar Dii, Aur kitna haso ge?",(enough Dii, how long do you plan to laugh?),he asked putting ice pack and hissing in pain. "Fineee..", she stopped laughing and left giving him pain killers.

After their breakfast, Nimmi and Kartik left telling Saurav to rest and not to bother the lady with his different cravings to which he just rolled his eyes. Kartik dropped Nimmi outside a building which was Vivekananda Polyclinic.

With a smile Nimmi entered to start her first day on her job. On the other hand Ananya was taking forever to get ready. "Annu, I'm telling you, if you don't come out in 2 minutes I'm leaving.", saying so he was about to leave when Ananya came out rushing.

For the first time ever she was out of her purple and black clothes and actually in a short blue Kurti with jeans. "You .....look different?", Vikram asked in confusion. Ananya rolled her eyes inwardly seeing his brother's face. He don't even realise that his sister was wearing completely different clothes, exactly Opposite of her style.

"Anyways we're getting late c'mon.", he said looking at his watch, ignoring her expression or waiting for her reply. Sighing and loosing her shoulder Ananya follows her brother to car. Driving more than normal speed they reached early and leaving Ananya more than overjoyed. Why you may ask? Well being rebellious and extreme child she loves speed, so of course.

Leaving Ananya in front of the temple, opposite of road he tells her to go in as he was gonna park his car. It was a Mandir. Ramakishna Math and today was cultural youth festival which was a good place to get new ideas and inspiration and the meeting with trust so that they can have a better idea for everything .

"Careful", saying Vikram was about to accelerate when he heard a scream and quickly turned to see Ananya lying on the side of a street. Not wasting a single second he ran out his car to her and so did others. Thankfully she was safe and there were no severe injuries. Just a few scratches on her hands and arm. Vikram looked as she hissed.

Picking her up Vikram puts her on passenger seat and asked for nearby hospital. Within few minutes he reached and calling for help they took Ananya in. All this while Vikram kept silent which was scaring poor Ananya. "Aaj to bhai bomb ki tarah phtenge."(He's gonna blast like a bomb on me today.), she thought seeing his cold face.

Vikram gets a call from someone and he comes out of room to talk when a doctor enters for Ananya's dressing. After a 10 minutes of conversation when Vikram was about to enter he heard giggles from inside. Confused he turned the knob to open when his eyes met THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL he ever laid eyes on.

At that moment he was completely astonished by her innocent face. The moment she turned hearing the door Vikram was spell bound. As cheesy as it might sound but he actually felt that SRK moment of violin playing with wind blowing. And OMG! when she smiled, her already chubby cheeks puffed and her dimple just added a cheery on top to her beauty.

Vikram was lost in her deep dark orbs behind those glasses and her long black locks that were tied in a loose braid looked like they were a deep forest and wanted to just disappear in it. His fingers were itching to play with them all of a sudden. Vikram came out of his day dreaming when a hand waved in front of his eyes.

"Huh..??", looked with a puzzled look and then said which made Ananya's jaw fell on floor for her to find it later on. "Sorry., I was thinking about something", he apologised, Vikram Singh Chandravanshi never apologised ever"or someone?",his subconscious mocked.

"Shut up",he mumbled under his breath.
"Did you say something?",Nimmi asked to which he shook his head and smiled. Which made  Ananya pop her eyes out, "is he really smiling or did I hit my head that bad?", she scratched her head thinking if she's dreaming.

"May I ask your name?", Nimmi asked to which he tells her to call him Vikram and Ananya acts as if she was stabbing her self in chest and dying. "Kill me already",Vikram looked with an eye and rolled them inwardly completely ignoring his younger sister. As Nimmi was telling Vikram about his sister's condition and not to worry about anything Ananya took her phone out and took a few pictures secretly. Planning something that would completely change their story.

————
Aaj double update pakka😘🤧❤️