55 - Morning Treat

My jealous side be like after seeing them romancing 👀

Forget about my silly jokes, let's start the chapter:————————————

————————————

AUTHORS' POV

"What's going on in his mind?", Nimmi was observing his actions when he said, "Ghoorne se jalebi nahi Milne wali." (Glaring at me, won't win you your sweets.), Vikram was busy with putting some of it in his plate.

"Huh?", Nimmi was lost in her mind that she didn't pay heed to his words. "Haw!!", Nimmi gasped seeing him eating without even offering.

"What? You want it?", Vikram asked biting his lower lip in amusement.

"No thank you, hum khud lai lenge. (I'll take it myself.), Nimmi pouts when he offered her making a little too innocent face.

Just when she was about to pick it, Vikram slides the plate away. Nimmi glared at him daring to do it again.

Vikram controlled his chuckle and picked a piece offering her. She looked him suspicious. "What's going on in your head?"

He turned to look straight, as his half face was showing. He taps on his cheek with his finger telling her what to do. "You're forgetting something.", he said trying to remind her something.

Nimmi didn't evert her gaze. Her mind went back to the morning after the night of their first step to their growing love , the morning after their reception.

———————————
Nimmi was sleeping soundly, while Vikram was holding her scooping her in his arms. As promised he didn't let her button up her shirt. Still in half sleep Vikram was tracing his fingers on her belly making circles.

Her head was was under his chin. Nimmi was sleeping without any care in the world. Vikram flickered his eyes a few times before opening them.

The alarm clock took away all the last bit of sleep of his. Not wanting his wife to get disturbed he turns it off and looked her carefree and relaxed face.

She looked Mesmerizing even in her early morning messy hair, no makeup and "pout?", even in her sleep.

He tilted his head a little on that and that's when Nimmi puts his hand back that he removed from her stomach.

Nimmi whined in her half sleep, telling him to keep going. Vikram smirked on that. The next moment he pulled his Begum even more closer.

Nimmi was smiling too but of course she was hiding her face, taking advantage of sleeping with her back towards Vikram.

Vikram did it again, making circles around her navel. He knew very well that by now Nimmi isn't sleeping anymore. She was just pretending so she doesn't have to accept the fact that she's enjoying his touch.

"Begum utthiye Aur humari taraf dekhiye."(Begum wake up and look at me.), but it was of no use because he knew Nimmi won't turn. So, he used another trick.

Vikram's hand that was through her unbuttoned shirt, it stopped and then slowly started moving upwards.

Suddenly Nimmi got stiff and Vikram noticed it too. His plan was working, "Still got a chance, My Queen. Turn around.", he whispered in Nimmi's ear.

"What did I got myself into?", Nimmi was stuck now. Neither she could stop him nor she wanted to loose and show her blushing face and accept that she's loving him touching her.

His fingers reached the underline of her. "You still got a chance Begum.", she wasn't moving. "Fine then, looks like I'm going to have my early morning treat soon.", just a second before he could get her, Nimmi's eyes went wide in realization and she pushed his hand turning completely towards him.

When Nimmi turned to face him only to see him there was a signature smirk plastered on his lips. As if he won a gambling match.

"You, Mr Vicks ki Goli. I'm warning you or else....!!", Nimmi was furious or more like she was trying to be furious as she points a finger on his face.

Vikram held her hand and pulled Nimmi over him in just a swift motion. "Or else what?", he raised his brow.

"Or else..or..else I...", Vikram was waiting for her reply which obviously never came. "Dil toh kar raha hai...ustare se saare baal kaat ..doon but chodo suit nahi karega. Lekin agar kaat doon toh kaan main bas bali dalne ki kami hai, kancha cheena banne main der nahi lagegi."(I feel like chopping off all his hair. But let it be, it won't suit him. But what if I do, all he needs one earring to look like a psycho villain.)

She was laughing on her own thoughts as Vikram was observing her with a frown. "Are you done imagining fake scenarios of torturing me.?", he asked putting a hand under his head.

Her eyes went wider with a blink. "How did you...??", she didn't finish but she did confirm her thoughts.

"So you were, planning something?", "Yes, but you don't need to know what it was.", Nimmi said shrugging off her shoulders.

"Okay, well then I must get my compensation for that, don't you think so?", he asked while his hand went under her shirt and on her back.

"What compensation?", she asked getting suspicious. Vikram gave a mischievous smile and kissed on her right cheek, going to her jaw. A too tired to land it properly. nuzling his face into her neck, ankles hooking together as she he drapes his arms around her waist.

Nimmi makes pleasant sleepy sounds and giggles silently hiding her face in his neck and hugged him tight.

This is what i need every morning. I need you every morning with me, by my side, over me, under me. He whispered last words in her ear teasing her. Vikram whispered in her ear and the next moment he turned them around hoovering over her.

Where Nimmi was in Vikram's shirt and that too unbuttoned, Vikrams upper body was completely naked. The sweet moment between them turned Into hot tension and that too very hot.

Nimmi's breath hitched as she averted her eyes away. This is definitely not the morning she was expecting. Not that she didn't like it but.. "Ahhh...", Nimmi yelped suddenly.
———————————

Huiiiiii😗

Baki ka in next chapter😌😘

How did you like the chapter😁?

My readers enjoying the chapter and then I suddenly put a cliffhanger 😗😝😙

Le my lovely readers b like: