67 - Final Judgment

Start from the beginning

But this time he won't  let it take over him. The beasts were ready to attack their preys.

"let's go inside.", Vikram ordered and all came out of the car.

As they were walking through premesis a man's  scream entered their ears. Well, it didn't  make any difference to the others as it did to Nimmi.

All the colour drained from her  face when she heard a blood curdling scream followed by a woman's and then another one.

she looked up to her husband and the father.                                                                                                            "Just a little more. i promise, things are gonna change for the best this time, after this day.", Vikram reassured her.

Nimmi just nodded her head and they all walked in.

As the man made them follow inside he opened the door taking all four of them to a back room.

A man was tied to a chair. His lips were bruised purple and his right cheek was swollen with back to back punches he got and especially the one he got from Vikram on his last visit. He looked as if he would die any minute but Vikram wouldn't let that happen, Atleast not before he gets what de deserved.

"Is...is...he the...is he the same...?", Nimmi  didn't have the strength to ask that question.

"He is.", Vikram answered his incomplete question.

Tears started flowing from her eyes seeing the person who raped her was sitting  in front of her eyes.

"Let's go back please...I want to leave from here. Please Ram please...", she started panicking uncontrollably. Her nerves were getting higher on the urge. Her face left all the color and she started pulling Vikram like a mad woman.

"Begum....Begum listen.",  but she wasn't ready to give an ear to his words.

"Papa please...please, can we leave. I don't want to be here. Please!!", she screamed and begged.

"Nimmi... listen to me.", Nirmaan held her and made her stand straight.

"You want to leave. We will. We'll do exactly what you want. But before that listen to what Vikram have to say. After all his the one whose words brought you back. The one whom you trusted enough to face the reality. Now you can't back out.", Maan calmly explained her everything and she did listen this time.

"Begum. Come with me.", taking Nimmi's hand he walked to one of the rooms.

He closed the door and held his wife in his arms close to his chest. Making her feel safe and guarded from all the evilness.

When she was back to her control he made her look up holding her chin.

"Now listen to me and listen me very carefully.", She didn't respond to that instead kept looking into his deep dark dark eyes that were shining right now.
Like the pearls sitting in the deep sea.

He was holding back his tears only for his wife to not let her break now.

"You said you want to move on WITH me. You want to leave everything behind. Have those sunrises and sunsets next to me. So if you really mean it you will have to fight this."
"And today no one help you other then you yourself, not even me. Be the woman your are inside. Embrace the power that's inside you and fight your battle. And remember we are always standing right there and I will give anything to see that one smile on your lips. So, Mrs Nirmita Vikram Singh Chandravanshi, I want that that smile on your lips after this day. And consider it as a Warning.",

that last one puts a tiny little smile on her lips.

But his words actually gave her all the Confidence she needed.

"Let's do this.", Nimmi held the assurances he needed in her words and Vikram could hear it loud and clear.

Both of them came out and this time it was Nimmi who was leading the way. Her heart was beating with extreme speed as if it was gonna jump out but she was sure with what she was doing.

Nirmaan and Raghav were standing there glaring at that man.

"Everyone please out", Nimmi replied and everyone turned to her.

Nirmaan and Raghav were Confused, Vikram was smiling proudly and the guards and Vikram and Nirmaan's men were standing there trying to keep a straight face.

"But...", Before Raghav could say anything Nimmi stopped him showing her hand.

"I said everyone out Now, and before that Papa untie him and bring the others here too.", she had no idea what was going on. With her or anyone else either. Where was his new found confidence coming from. But she was embracing it very elegantly and bravely.

Vikram tilted his head a little as if giving a reassurance to them.

Four of them left to bring the other two culprits while Nirmaan untied the one on chair with the help of Raghav and rest of them left.

Once he was untied Nirmaan asked again. "Are you sure about it?", to which she just smiled and nodded her head.

"Anything, just call me, Okay?", Vikram said making her turn back to him and gave a sweet little kiss on her forehead.

All three of them were sitting in living room. Their eyes fixed in the giant door of that torture room.

After some five 10 minutes of the door closing they heard screams of people inside.

Begging, screaming, asking for forgiveness again and again but nothing stopped. Nirmaan was getting anxious about it and decided to go and check but Vikram held his arm stopping to get up.

"She needs to do this own her own or else your daughter will never be able to get out of this agony.", those words stopped Nirmaan and he sat back.

—————————

When our sweet, Sobar and cute  Nimmi turns into a Fulan Devi:

Though I'm not complaining 😌

What do you think is going on inside?

Who do think are the other two and who is this woman in there?

What do you think will Nimmi do and what is it that she's doing in there??

Let's see in next update....