No matter how close they are but at the end He was her Father after all and she was his pride that he always held upon.

Nirmaan noticed his sudden change in expressions and followed his gaze to what he was looking at?

His world stopped completely when he saw his daughter, his princess, his Nimmi standing there. A tornado of emotions ran through his eyes.

He was happy to see his little baby girl but he was heartbroken to see how fragile she looked or how tiny and scared she seemed to be even standing there in this crowd. As if someone might just pull her and take her away. His heart shattered even more that she was hiding from her own father.

He felt disappointed in himself for not being enough for his daughter or not being able to prove that he is always there for his little one.

Not wanting to show any weakness, he put a brave face with a smile that was genuine on seeing his Nimmi after soo long. Nirmaan took steps towards her and even Vikram encouraged Nimmi to take a step forward.

Nimmi looked at Vikram and then at her father, slowly walked towards him. There were no words used for that moment. She just couldn't look at her father and he couldn't move his eyes away from his daughter.

"At times, we make choices that leave us feeling defeated in front of our loved ones, not because we're in the wrong, but because we struggle to confront the situation. Let's learn to trust and lean on those who are always by our side. They're here to support us."

That was exactly what was happening with Nimmi. She couldn't face her own father. The one she would rely on everything.

Nirmaan took a deep breath to control his outburst. Nimmi shivered life a leaf in autumn when she saw her father gripping his fist tight as she shuts her eyes.

Nirmaan on the other hand was boiling inside. All he wanted to do was punish each and everyone involved.

But in this moment Nimmi was his priority. Taking a deep breath he controlled his thoughts and let his anger set aside.

Nimmi was still not opening her eyes. But one soft touch, a familiar warmth, the feel of being protected made all the walls in her fall down.

Nirmaan puts a hand on her head caressing her hair lightly. As if telling her "I'm always here for you."

And that was enough for her to break down then and there.

She started sobbing. Slow at first but she couldn't hold it back anymore and throws herself in her fathers arms. Nirmaan hugs her tight hiding his little princess for the cruel world.

"Shh....", giving long soft strokes on her back Nirmaan comforts her. "It's all gonna be alright. Papa is always with you.", His words made her cry harder.

She was so wrong to run away from all of them and hiding everything, running away and not trusting even her father.

"I...I...I'm sorry..", "Don't..", her father stopped her. "You have nothing to be sorry about. Whatever happened was never your fault. Whatever decisions you made were never your mistake. So you never ever say sorry and especially to me. Do you get that?", he said in a stern authoritative tone looking straight at her.

She nodded her head obediently not saying anything further.

"Bhabhi Maa?", another familiar voice took away there attention.

Raghav took a step towards Nimmi with a small sad smile. "

"Raghav, How are you?", Nimmi was trying her best to put a brave smile for him.

Raghav knew exactly why she was pretending to be fine but he kept it in smiling back.

"Now, I'm feeling better.", saying he asked for a hug and Nimmi happily accepted.

Vikram was still standing on his place noticing his Wife. Thinking about the times when everything was simple, normal, easy and happy.

But life never goes your way. Whenever we think everything is going your way, life comes with a new turn which is rather unexpected and hard to accept but that's what life is all about. It's all about the journey that you walk, passing all the hardships to reach your destiny.

———————————

Hi my lovely JANTAAA

I KNOW I'm disappointing you all

But I promise I'm trying really hard to give you updates but it's just not happening.

And one more thing ...there are only few chapters left and so I will try to give as fast updates as possible before November ends..as I'm going to end it by the 30th of November.

AND THEN HONNA PREPARE FOR A BIG SURPRISE ALL THE STEPPING I TO LOVERS.

Soo see you all soon..and this time I promise to update soon..♥️♥️