He frowned as he lifted his head up to look at her. Her eyes were still closed but the frown on her forehead was back and she looked visibly irritated with something.

"Sana?" he whispered her name very slowly to make sure she was up.

She didn't respond but the discomfort on her face was very much there. He lightly pressed her shoulder to see what was up.

He was so confused. Something was clearly wrong but he couldn't understand what. She was apparently still asleep but was bothered by something in her sleep. Was she having a bad dream? Or was she feeling okay?

Just when he was thinking of all the possibilities, she whimpered, immediately alerting him.

His eyes widened as he looked at her closely.

Shit. Was she in some pain? He tried looking at her face or pulling it out of his chest to have a better look.

"Mmm..Si..dharth" she whimpered his name again.

"Sana?? Sana, kya hua?" he asked her but her frown just deepened.

He was really getting worried now, something was definitely up with her.

He tried pulling her face out of his chest slowly.

"Mmmm" she tried resisting.

"Shhh shhh" he told her as he took her head out of his chest and carefully placed her head on the pillow.

"Sana? Bacha kya hua hai? Theek hai tu? Kuch ho raha hai kya?" he whispered softly as he was slightly towered up over her face and sweetly caressing her cheeks, pushing her hair away from her face.

The frown was still there on her forehead and her eyes shut.

She slowly opened her eyes hearing his voice.

The moment she opened her eyes, she was met with his messy, beautiful, swollen face. His hair were disheveled and his eyes slightly swollen with all the sleeping.

But they had so much of concern in them, she could see it clearly. His face was towering over her as he looked at her.

She was still blinking slowly and lazily, trying to come in to consciousness.

"Kya ho gaya baba? Theek hai tu?" he asked softly as his fingers sweetly pressed her cheeks.

She pouted lightly and shook her head, scaring him.

"Kyun??Kya hua?" his voice went up a notch and his eyes were suddenly wide and alert with concern.

"Mmm" she was being such a baby right now.

He was so in love with her.

"Tch..baba bole gi  nahi tou mujhe kese pata chale ga, hmm? Bol naa" he asked softly.

She didn't know what or how to tell him. She had been ignoring it for quite some time now, trying harder to fall back asleep so that it goes away on its own but it was just not leaving, disrupting her sleep completely.

His eyes were staring in to her sleepy swollen eyes.

She lazily rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand with that same pout and frown on her face. His eyes were boring into hers with so much concern and attentiveness.

"Wo" she mumbled softly.

He slowly raised his eyebrows.

She slowly turned around facing the other side, confusing him. He was so confused and also a tad bit scared.

"Sana kya..."

She quickly grabbed his hand and brought it around her stomach stopping him right there. He frowned. Before he could comprehend anything, his breath hitched.