"Good for you.", she growled back.

With Nimmi's continuous bickering for next half an hour and Vikram replying sarcastically they reached her house.

"I want to eat Jalebi.",out of nowhere she demanded.

"You what?", Vikram thought he heard something wrong

"I said", Nimmi came closer. She points a finger in front of his face. "I want to eat jalebi, NOW"

"Are you on your periods?", Nimmi expression turned animated with her eyes going round and then blank.

"Ram...I....ahh.....", she was frustrated for no reason and squinting on her seat. Maybe she was getting pre period mood swings.

"Fine...fine..fine.I'll order it.", he agreed making her calm down.

"And some Gulab jaamun and samosa and roshogu....", Vikram puts his palm to shut her as he was making a call.

Before she could say anything Vikram was talking to someone. "Yes, I'll send a list of things get me to the address I'll send.", saying so he thanked and cuts the call.

"Happy now?", on that Nimmi gave a toothy smile and nodded. A chuckle left Vikram's mouth seeing her silly but cute antics.

"Let's go inside then", saying he comes and turned to open her door.

"Wait!!", Nimmi helds his arm stopping him.

"What is it?", Vikram asked turning.

"How can you go in?", Nimmi looked around nervously. Though there wasn't anyone really in her neighborhood as she was living near the banks and out of crowd.

"Why , if I may ask? Aren't I your husband?", Vikram raised a suspecious brow.

"Of course you are", Nimmi rolled her eyes on that, "but what will I say to Amma?", she looked nervous but Vikram just stood there for her to continue.

"Oh sorry. You don't know who Amma is. I met her..", Vikram cuts her off saying, "Actually I do. And right now she is at MY HOUSE.", he made sure to high light the word my house.

"How? I mean when...? I mean how did you..I mean ?",

"Stop being soo mean now", Vikram sighed and not letting her talk any further he picked her up in his arms walking in.

"Ram what are doing? I'm asking you something?", But he just ignored her words and pushed the door open.

"Hawww...!!!", Nimmi eyes were popping out of her sockets. "Door??!! You broke the lock", Vikram rolled his eyes.

"Mrs 'I am very smart', look properly it was open. I just pushed it.", Nimmi looked back and replied with, "Whatever."

"Kancha Cheena, Vicks.", She mumbled again in frustration. She was definitely gonna have her periods.

"Atleast it doesn't sound like a soap.", Vikram replied looking around. "Your room?", he asked Nimmi.

"There", she pointed towards her right. "And what do you mean by soap, huh?", she asked confused and irritated.

Putting her on bed her looked at her. "Mrs  NIRMITA haven't you seen that advertisement?", he asked standing straight and turning.

"What advertisement?", Now she was curious. First he said soap and now he was calling her Nirmita.

Vikram turned giving a mischievous smile. A glint of tease in his eyes.

"Tum husna pari, tum jaane jaha, tum sabse haseen tum sabse jawaa...?",(You are beauty angel , you are the world , you the most beautiful, you are the youngest...) he narrated the lines like a poem. "Soundarya sabun Nirma..", Nimmi completed the line absentmindedly.

He chuckled and walked away. "Wait What? You?", she jumped off the bed to catch Vikram but before she could he already entered the washroom.

"Mr Vikram Singh Chandravanshi. Once you come out I'll show you who is soap.", she shouted folding her hands and stomping her feet.

"I'll love to see that.", he answered from inside preparing for his shower.

After months of separation and countless nights of mourning, heartbreaking weeping, after losing hope and walking in darkness they were finally able to get their share of happiness today.

These silly fights and useless talks was the only thing that was keeping them together for now. The smile that they forgot was coming back because of each other.

Nimmi was waiting for him to come out so that she can teach him a good lesson. When a crazy idea started cooking in her brain and she ran to her kitchen.

"Bohot bol rahe the na. Ab dekho yeh Nirma sabun kya karti hai."(you were talking too much. Now just wait and watch what this Nirma soap will do.), and she patted her own shoulder being proud.

————————————

I know after posting a chapter after soo long this is not too long chapter... but I tried my best. And I will post next chapter soon.