"You hungry?", he asked caressing her cheek. Nimmi didn't look in the eyes and shook her head in refusal. At that very moment her stomach grumbled so loudly that even Vikram could hear it loud and clear.

"Yeah, I can see that. Now go and freshen up. I'll get you something to eat.", Nimmi still wasn't looking at him. Her eyes were wandering all around.

"Begum? What's wrong?", he asked confused.

"Ah..um..you're clothes..", her face turned all red. Blush was coated all over her face.

Vikram looked down and realized he was only in his towel. He looked at himself,  then Nimmi's face and his lips turned upward.

"I'll put on some clothes. You too go and get ready.", saying so Vikram turned to change into fresh pair of clothes.

Nimmi too walked towards the washroom but then remembered she doesn't have anything to change in. She turned to look around for Vikram, who was looking to wear something from his wardrobe.

"Ram?", "Hmm..", he hummed still busy looking for something. "I don't have anything to wear.", she finished a little embarrassed.

"This one is perfect." He ignored her comment and took a white T shirt and black trousers out.

Nimmi squinted her brows together. "Is he even listening to me?", she asked herself. Vikram turned and walked to her direction, giving her the fresh pair of clothes.

"Can't you just stop overthinking. Atleast for once.", Vikram teased her but Nimmi didn't say anything and just grabbed his clothes going to the take shower.

Vikram too turned to got ready. After finishing dressing up he went downstairs where cellphone was already playing with his ball.

"Hey Buddy! Let's get you something to eat.", for the first time in all these days he looked relaxed and happy. Though the things weren't in very good condition but this was the beast of this moment.

Nimmi too got freshen up and came out after getting ready. All the way down she was just trying to walk in those long trousers she tucked up but still were too long and overly oversized tee that she wore.

Vikram was putting cutlery when he heard footsteps and turned to see. His eyes were fixed on Nimmi. She looked beautiful in whatever she wore but this, this was her best look ever.

No accessories, no designer dress, just his oversized clothes and he was a goner. "Fuck me", he mumbled in his lost state. "Oh she will.", his subconscious mocked.
"Shut up", he scolded himself.

Nimmi was busy folding her sleeves and pulling her trousers and Vikram was still admiring her.

"Woff...!!", a loud bark took her attention and before she could react someone jumped on her knocking her off.

Cellphone takes her on ground licking her face and wiggling in extreme excitement. Nimmi was laughing so hard that her stomach started hurting by now. "Oh god, stop Cellphone.", she said between her laughs. "Boy slow down, my stomach is hurting now...", Cellphone did slowed down and she was able to sit straight.

Nimmi gave a kiss on his forehead as her eyes got teary seeing her baby after soo long. She kept hugging him, until her heart's desire.

"I'm sorry for leaving you alone. But I had no choice.", Nimmi apologized.

"You'll always have a choice.", Vikram walks towards her and stood there offering his hand.

"But it's up to you, if you want to follow it. Follow your heart.", Nimmi didn't have answers to his statements so she kept quite.

"Let's eat now.", Vikram didn't leave her hand. He didn't ask her to sit instead he took a chair himself. Nimmi made a sour face on that.

Before she could think, Vikram pulled her in his lap. "This is you place. Always higher than me.", he whispered near her lips.

Nimmi turned her face to the other side. She tried getting up and Vikram left her without any opposing. "I'll never push you to something you don't want to. But just be honest, do you really want to go away?", he asked turning his plate.

Once again she was completely silent. Nimmi kinda untucked her hair back, hiding her face. Vikram tried to control his smile.

Soon his plate was full of food that Nimmi loved. He had her all time favorite Aloo paratha with melted butter flowing all over it, a big glass of lassi (buttermilk), some nice spicy pickles and her favourite Jalebi.

Nimmi gulped down her saliva. Her mouth was ocean of water now. Vikram chuckled seeing her face and how she reacted.

"Let's feed your hungry stomach first.", he didn't ask anything just offers a morsel to her. "I..I'll..eat it myself.", Nimmi said hesitantly.

"I know you can, but I want to.", Vikram made her eat every single crump on that plate. Even though she kept refusing or saying she was full.

But one look from her Ram and she ate it all silently. Though she was full but as we all know there's always some space for dessert.

Nimmi was eyeing her favorite sweet and then Vikram, waiting for him to feed her. Vikram was busy eating his food holding his grip tight on Nimmi.

Nimmi was surprised to see that Vikram Chandravanshi, how was literally a fitness freak was eating oily food, full of carbs and that too with butter all over it.

"Yeh pagal toh nahi ho gaye hain na?"(Has he gone mad or something?), she thought, or just like always she thought she thought because,

"No Begum, I'm completely normal, don't think too much.", he replied while eating.
Cellphone barks out loud while eating, as if agreeing with Vikram.

"Thanks Buddy, I know you got my back.", he winks at Cellphone and both were concentrating on their food.

"Dono baap bete ek jaise hi hain."(they both are no different from each other.), Atleast this time she didn't say it out loud.

After they were finished and Nimmi still eyeing her favorite "Mithai"(sweets). He mumbled the word under her breath in yearning.

Vikram pretended like he didn't hear it. "C'mon boy, now go and play out.", Vikram tells Cellphone to go out and play with his guard who was already outside. More like he throw his Buddy out to spend time with his Begum.

"What's going on in his mind?"
————————————————

That's it in this chapter

Rest in next one...see you all in coming one.....

How did you like it?

What is going on, in Vikram's mind??

Kuch toh gadbad hai😗😌