Chapter 76

Mina's POV
I went through some of the pictures of last night.

Mina's POVI went through some of the pictures of last night

They were nice, but the boys had more

They were nice, but the boys had more. "Think he and Meg are sleeping in the same bed?"

I frowned. "What kind of question is that so early in the morning? I seriously doubt they slept in the same bed. Let alone do what you're implying."

A cheeky smile. "What am I implying they're doing?"

"What I planned to do to you, but I can get up and make coffee instead." I answered lifting up the sheets.

He comically pulled me back. "Your bad hotel coffee that tastes like dirty water can wait!" I layed on top of him, laughing. "I'm sure I can offer you better."

I slowly caressed his chest. "And what's that?"

His lips pressed against mine, hand in my hair. "The best kisses you can get." Another, then he traced on my back with his fingers. "And the best cuddles."

Sounded like a fair deal. "It is true that you're the best at both of those." I rested my head on his chest and let myself drift back to sleep under his touch.

Namjoon's POV
A knock on our joined room made my attention drift away from the English News channel. The door opened. "Hey~ We went to get breakfast!"

I shushed him. "Shh.. Thanks. Let me wake her up and we can eat together." They set everything down and started dividing the food. I looked down. Her eyelids flickered, her cheek slightly squished under the pressure of it against my chest, breathing softly. It was pretty cute, even if she clenched her teeth as she slept. Thank goodness for her night aligners or else her teeth would be ruined. "Morning, Moonie."

She sleepely grinning. "Isn't that your nickname?"

"Can be both? Meg and Kook brought breakfast."

Her head rose up. "I thought I smelled something delicious."

Jungkook laughed. "Come on, noona- dongsaeng. I swear I'll get it one day!"

We both gently sat up. She smiled. "I'm sure you will."