Chapter 73

Namjoon's POV
We were on our way to film for Wild Flower. "What scenery did you choose?"

I smiled. "We're going to a part of your province that has your heart."

She seemed confused, then the lightbulb lit up. "We're going to Trois-Rivières?!"

I confirmed. "Yeah! It's where your dance career really took off professionally and they have a nice national park that let us film there. They closed that section of the park for us. We have the best view. Since it's so early, we'll clearly finish before dinner. We can stop at a restaurant there before we go."

She looked behind us. "So many black vans.."

I explained their purpose. "They have the cameras, the lights, the costumes, the makeup.. We have a generator for the electricity, so we'll be fine."

"Your set up is so huge. Usually, everything fits into a suitcase and a trolley. There's 4 cars." She was so impressed. "What vibe are you going for this time? Only cute and soft or alternative and ethereal?"

Wow.. She sized it so well. "All of it? I'll be the one reaching you up the hill. We have tulle for you to play with if you'd like. It's not as intense as last time. It's more mystical and ethereal."

She understood better when we got to our set. "It's next to a cliff. Oh, dear.. The view is gorgeous tho."

I chuckled. "Think about that when you're right by the edge of it."

"What? You're kidding! I'm not dancing there. I'm terrified of heights and you know it."

I walked with her to it. "By the edge is not quite true. Just here. You're not moving for that shot, okay? Trust me." I held her by the waist and enjoyed the view with her. "Look at this.."

She laid her head on my shoulder

She laid her head on my shoulder. "Fine, it's not so bad. It's beautiful."

I kissed the top of her head. "Like you. Let's get this going, shall we?"

Mina's POV
It was similar, yet different than last time. Maybe because the team was smaller? But he was right. We'd be done by dinner time. It was the last scene with the sunset. I was standing there, in a crimson red dress, looking back at him extending my hand as he walked up the hill and we stood there, staring at the gorgeous view, then looking at eachother. The song ended and our eyes were still absorbed by the other. Both were smiling, then a whisper. "You're absolutely beautiful."

I broke eye contact to chuckle to myself. "Thank you." He cupped my cheek. "Sure you want red lipstick on your face?"

He grinned. "Think I care?" His lips were soft, yet slightly chapped after a day of filming. When we pulled away, he brushed a finger against his lower lip. "See? Nothing."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand. "Let's get out of here, before the crew gets red of embarrassment."
.
.
.
"I made a reservation somewhere you might like." Had he? "We're dressed for the occasion, why not?"

I was curious. "Where is that?"

He looked on his phone. "A place called Le Grill. You follow them and you went with your mom a couple of times. I figured it'd be great."

Oh, sh*t. Really? "You put my name or yours?"

He was so proud of himself. "Namjoon and Mina. Most people here know me as RM, so I think you'll be more of a star." He joked.

I had a couple of business dinners here as well. I also knew the chef and the sous-chef, the last one a little too well. "We'll see about that! I can't wait. Thank you."

When we arrived at our reservation time, it wasn't just the hostess. "Mina! How nice to see you, how have you been?"

I greeted him "Jean-Luc, nice to see you too. I'm great."

He greeted the man by my side. "You must be Namjoon. The boyfriend? I must say I'm very thankful you chose our restaurant tonight."

I laughed. "You're one of the best places in town."

"Let me guide you to your seats. I figured you'd like a more private place." That was very kind of him. "I'll be taking care of your orders myself, so be free to ask for whatever you may like."

When he left, Joonie's chuckle escaped. "They don't get losts of famous people from out of here do they?"

I smiled. "Be nice to him. He's very well known in the chef world here. Quebec celebrities eat here often, not as big as you of course."

He gave me a look. "Or you. Hybe has been getting calls to have you as a performer, but you're not employed by them. You might get more emails soon enough."

Oh! "That's what those were! I have a couple, but I didn't know if they were joking or not."

"See? You're worldwide too."

"Easy there, handsome. I'm not.. I'll believe that if it keeps going." I admitted.

He added to his thoughts. "You know, even if a couple of people don't like you for being my girlfriend, they adore you as an artist and an artisan."

That made me feel better. We ordered and not only the chef came around. "Hey, Jeremy.. How have you been?"

A half smile. "Not as good as you it seems. Enjoy your evening."

My more serious and professional of a boyfriend pointed at him as he left. "That's Jeremy? The immature guy you had a 6 year gap with?" I nodded. "Wow, didn't expect that."

I frowned, confused. "Who did you expect?"

He shrugged, laughing lightly. "I don't know, a tall and fit military man?"

Now, I was laughing my ass off. "Boy, do you not know my love life. It's a running gag. My relationships have been with people who are or were in the military some time in their life. Not on purpose."

His eyes went wide. "No... Really? Well, let's hope I'll be the last. All of them? That's insane!"