Chapter 55

Namjoon's POV
Still on the balcony? Our group divided itself in two. I was inside with the hyungs and the maknaes were outside with their S.Os. They were laughing so hard. They were playing a game of some sort. It seemed fun. So different than inside. "We can ask them to play you know?" The eldest said.

"Or ask them what the game is to play ourselves." My birth year twin added.

I think I hit my chill time. "Nah, I'm good."

We started chatting about the plans for the next week. "She's leaving in a week isn't she? What are you gonna do?"

I shrugged. "I don't know, Jin hyung. I know I want to do something special for her in 4 days, but I have no clue what. She enjoyed the club last time, but we also didn't eat out together since she came here. Byul eonni might want to do something to. I don't know."

The only one who hadn't spoken did. "We throw goodbye parties now? If we did that every time someone went somewhere, it'd never end. You'll see her in the end of September anyway."

Hobi turned to him. "Are you that dense? It's her birthday."

It didn't deserve a comment. "What do you think?"

My youngest hyung gave me insight. "Only thing I know is that Moon is looking into her band's closet and the clothes used for MVs they won't use anymore to do something with them, but she refused to give details. I'm too much of a talker. I'd tell everyone."

Ouh! Interesting. "I have to find out what cake she likes. What I can get her too.."

"Weren't the plane tickets enough?" Suga.. I know it was a lot.. for her.

"I literally bought a pair of pants more expensive than the tickets." I replied. It's not like we could rent a club to ourselves, right? "I might have an idea."

As I was gonna reveal it, the tipsy bunch of youngsters came in. My foxy girl was all smiles. "Eonni invited me for a sleepover at her place. Her sister offered to do our nails for the last show tomorrow. She has everything to do acrylic nails! Is it okay?"

Noona winked at me. I got it, I think! Even so.. "Why are you asking me? You're an adult!" I had to laugh. She was flapping her hands with excitement.

She stopped. "Well.. I'm in your home and we're together? Maybe you had plans?"

Not for today I didn't. I got out of my chair and gave her a kiss. "At least pack a PJ and change of clothes. I'll take care of Mushu if you want."

Moonbyul denied. "What do you mean? The doggo is coming with us!" She checked her watch. "It's only 7pm. I'm sure you can entertain yourself with the other people in your house. You don't need a dog."

Fine! Fine. "Enjoy yourselves then." Mina came back with her gym bag and waved goodbye at everyone.
.
.
.
"I'm surprised she and Hyejin manage to be friends." Jin hyung said.

I couldn't get it either, but they had similarities. "I'm just glad they have a good time."

"Isn't it a bit dangerous?" Hobi mentioned.

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

Suga hyung answered not so gently. "You're letting her be friends with an ex who thinks you two are single. She can clearly present younger guys to her."

Mina's POV
Her sister was really nice! "Thanks for doing this! It's been almost 5 years since I got my nails done at a salon. I never got acrylics."

She grinned. "Thank YOU for letting me try my new colours on you. I usually get asked for very short nails by my friends and my sister. You're used to longer nails so I can do more on them!"

My friend looked over my shoulder. "Woahhh! They're so nice."

It seemed to make her think of something

It seemed to make her think of something. "I know that face. That's your I have an idea face."

She jokingly frowned. "What? I don't have a face!" A laugh. "I do have an idea, tho... How would you feel about a hair change?" I was nervous, but excited. What did I get myself into?
.
.
.
"Can I ask you something?"

I nodded taking a sip of my drink. "Sure!"

"Why didn't you accept Yoongi's apology earlier? You did say he had nothing to apologize for."

"Would you have? He had nothing to apologize for because he wasn't actually sorry. One thing I know is that he means what he says. I just hate to be the reason they fight." I explained.

What she said next reassured me. "They argue all the time. Even before you came, if it wasn't you it was their music, their conflicted schedules.. they always argue. It's how they love eachother in a way."

I wish I had known that. "I hate being the reason they argue tho."

"You're not. It could be any girl. It's not you particularly. He directs his general worries towards you. He did see Joonie grow up."

I didn't think of it like that. "He respects my artisan work, but other than that, I don't feel he respects me."

She nudged my shoulder. "I'm sure we can change that."

Namjoon's POV
I opened the backstage door. "Come on, get in. We have first class seats." All the guys came with me and followed me to our spot, right next to the middle of the stage.

"Best spots? Best is front stage, no?"

The maknaes turned to him. "Shut it, Suga hyung."

The lights dimmed. "Show time."