Chapter 24

Mina's POV
I couldn't believe what had happened yesterday..

"Boo? Earth to Mimina?" My friend passed her hand in my face. "You're zoning out."

I came back to reality. "Sorry, the view is pretty." It was true. The view of the train to Busan was nice. "How was your fansign?"

She smiled. "I got to talk to them. It was fun. How was your day with Kim Namjoon himself? Where did you go?"

I remembered the day, being close in the metro, the hand holding, the rain... The moment in the rain. "It was great." Wearing one of his t-shirts and a pair of shorts until my clothes were dry. Watching a movie while it did. "We went to the trick-eye museum."

"Ouuuuh! We have to go when we come back! I want to see it. Did you walk around? It was pretty rainy and you let me take your umbrella."

The running in my wet cardigan, his laughter as I jumped in puddles. "We got caught in it, but it wasn't so bad." I took out another book he let me borrow after I gave his back.

"You're not very chatty. Sure everything is okay?"

I closed the book and sighed. "You know I don't get emotions of others correct a lot of times. I'm not sure how he feels. I don't get my feelings either."

She frowned. "Did you guys argue?"

The opposite. "Like.. Before we came here. To you, Jungkook was the artist right?" A nod. "That you'd want to date." Another nod. "Now that you saw him, think you feel that way?"

She seemed to understand. "I get what you told me when you came back the first time. Jk and Kookie are not the same. It's the same person, his behaviour is similar, but that character I felt like dating is a role. He's still very handsome and fun and everything, but being I want that man to date me is not a feeling I have. I do want to get to know him more. I still can't believe I played basketball with him! But It's a new form of respect." However.. "Where are you going with this?"

I didn't know. "He was playful with you, was that friendly or something else? What do you think?"

She smiled. "Namjoon got in your bubble and it wasn't uncomfortable was it? You're so particular with your personal space."

"How can someone have a nice scent without wearing perfume? Stef wears perfume all the time to smell nice." It was a woody scent. I couldn't explain, it was like an autumn night in the woods. Leaves, cool air, pines.. Anyway, doesn't matter. "Forget it. I think I need to put words in a sentence. I can't word it properly.

She sighed, smile still on. "No wonder you two get along."
.
.
.
"Do you have any pictures?"

Aish.. "You're nosyyyy!" I handed her my phone. "Take a look."

"