Chapter 31

Mina's POV
"He WHAT?!"

I calmed her down. "E-easy Meg."

"You're going back to Seoul? With your dog? For a month?! He bought the tickets?" She smirked. "I know something you don't ~"

I laughed starting to pack up. "Whatever is going on in your head, it's fantasy. Besides, it's a good opportunity to actually talk to Moonbyul face to face for her clip. I did a couple of tests I'm bringing, but I'll make more there."

"Didn't you say she asked for your measurements?"

I shrugged. "So? She said she wanted to get me a jacket as a thanks. She needed my size and the waist and hips are for in case she sees a sale in the shop we went to. I made a hole in my red cargos."

A cocky smile. "Sure, sure." No wonder she and Jk got along. "You might want to pack a few swimsuits and cute dresses. You never know."

I glared at her. "I'm not packing more than two suitcases. One for me, one for my little boy." I looked down. "Right, Mumu?" Mushu wiggled his tail. "No need for another." Her nose went to her phone. I received a pop-up too. "You texted the group? Really?" Another pop-up.

She showed me. "You can have 2 carry-ons and 3 checked luggages."

How much was the surcharge on this? "He went all out huh? Fine, a second suitcase so both half full in case I buy stuff. A carry-on for me and one for me. Happy?"

She grinned. "Very! Look, you still have a couple of days before you go. Take it easy. You sent your merchandise to your friend, no more dance." She stopped. "Did he see the clip you made? With his song?"

I denied. "I had it professionally done. They had delays. I got it a couple of days ago. I figured I'd send it to him before I board and I'd post it everywhere once there."

She had to ask. "What does your mother think?"

She couldn't believe it. "They talked once while I was at her place. She saw it wasn't fake so she was happy. She'll stop nagging Stef and I to date. It's like asking you to date your brother."

She laughed. "Yeah, eww.. Do you think the members know you're staying at his place?"

Oh. "The ones who don't argue with him and care, yes."

She crossed her arms. "He has to know it'll blow in his face."

Everyone around him seemed to know. "I'll ask him about it tonight."

Namjoon's POV
Miny💜:
Hey! I wanted to ask you about something.

Me:
Sure! What is it? If it's the airport, show your ticket amd they'll help.

Miny💜:
No.. If you and Suga-ssi argue while I'm there, what do you want me to do? Interfere? Text another member?

She worried about that?
Me:
If we arrive at that and it's more than verbal confrontation, text someone first. I don't think he'd hurt someone he doesn't know.

Miny💜:
You physically fight sometimes?

I shrugged.
Me:
When we were younger more. The worst he did was slap me across the face last time. Took a month until I let him back into my house.
Don't worry too much. He shouldn't come over unless he invites himself which he doesn't do much.

Miny💜:
That heated huh. He's really upset? What can I do to get on his good side?

I gave up by now.
Me:
Don't try. You don't have to.. We'll hang out, do fun things, we'll do our work stuff. No stress about anything. Only good things!

Miny 💜:
Fine! I'll text you when I board the plane.

Boy was she up for the surprise of her life.

Mina's POV
Your mouth is covered well. We have everything. All we need is to wait and show my passport and ticket. When my turn arrived, the person at the desk looked at me, eyes wide. I apologized. "Am I at the right place? It's my first time getting this ticket and going with my dog."

She nodded. "Yes, yes. It is. Don't worry dear." She spoke in her walkie-talkie, then went back to me. "Someone will help you with security and your luggage, Miss."

Another woman from the airline came and pushed the cart with my two carry-ons as they had checked my other luggage. "Right here, Miss." I passed security in minutes even if it was quite full. She directed me to a lounge. "I will come get you and your furry friend when we are about to board. You can ask for anything you want from the menu here." She gave it to me. "If you scan your ticket, it gets you in and out of the lounge." She saw my confusion when no prices were on the menu. "Complimentary food and drinks. Enjoy your time with us."

I had to text him.
Me:
What kind of tickets did you get me?

Joonie🌛:
Surprise? Just enjoy the ride will you?😉

Goodness gracious. I was up for something I had never seen, was I?
.
.
.
We boarded first. They weren't seats. I would not call them that anyway. They were so wide, with plenty of leg room and they were in a cubicle of some sort that could close. "They have that on planes?" The staff took care of putting the carry-ons overhead. Mushu stayed calm and silent during the whole settling phase. I was so proud of him. I sent Namjoon the clip before we took off.

I'd never forget this trip, that he made sure of.