Chapter 47

Mina's POV
Ouf! Today was the day. This Sunday, Wednesday and Friday were the shows I performed in. We had costumes made, makeup done, hair done. It wasn't my first time on a stage so I wasn't anxious. I was, however, nervous to be dancing next to people I looked up to since I was a teenager. They became friends, but it still was unbelievable to me. Byuly eonni leaned on the back of my makeup chair as I fixed my lipstick. "Excited? It's gonna be great! We have tons of surprises for you dancers too."

What? "Surprises?"

Hwasa stopped her. "Don't spoil it already!" They got me out of my chair. "Time to head into the wings~"

My eldest eonni whispered in my ear. "The guys are not here today. They didn't want to stress you out."

I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness.." Performing in Korea for the first time was stressful enough as it was.

She pulled me into a hug before she had to get the show rolling. "Have the best time. See you on stage!"
.
.
.
It was amazing! Some of us dancers did old songs with them like Gogobebe and Decalcomanie. In the middle of the show, Solar yelled in her mic. "How about we play a game?" A game? They projected a roulette with songs from different artists. "I don't think we know all of these.. Should we bring dancers in?" The crowd screamed for it. The girls motioned to get on stage. "The courageous try it out! If you don't know it, just don't dance it."

I was making my way out as they ended up pulling at least 5 of us out of the wings. I was still in Moonbyul eonni's solo song Eclipse's costume. We dancers waved a small hi to the crowd before the random play dance begun.

Wheein announced the first one. "Antifragile from Le sserafim! Who knows it?" Two other girls including me joined Wheein eonni for it. It was pretty decent!

Namjoon's POV
A little white lie never hurt nobody. She was enjoying herself and she was great! It was funny to see her dance to  What is love? with the dark clothes, leather harness and glamour makeup. There was Loveshot by Exo, Crazy by 4minute, DNA by my group. More came up. How many did she know? The little bits of songs ended. "Did you have fun?" Hwasa said. "Yeah? Did you like it? We have good dancers right? Are you ready for the rest of the show?" We were all ready! Mina appeared in two more choreographies. When all the dancers said their goodbyes, I thought it was my cue to head backstage.
.
.
.
I waited a moment to get in. "Is anyone in here?" The three other girls in her room had left moments ago.

She looked in the mirror and did little jumps of happiness. "You're here!" She stopped. "Wait. You saw the show?" She covered her face. "Eonni, I swear!"

I opened my arms. "Can I hug you and spin you around?"

She ran to me and I did as I said. "Did you like it?"

I put her down. "I loved it." I glanced around and leaned in to kiss her. I made it last as much as I could. "Oh. I have news! The clip will be ready Tuesday. I have an interview scheduled Saturday. Would you like to come with me?"

She seemed confused. "In the audience, backstage or as a guest?"

I had had the offer to have her come to talk about it. I played with her hands. "Well.. I was asked if you could make an appearance in the hour interview, like no more than 10 minutes. If you don't want to, you don't have to. I'm sure the girls or the guys will happily coach you for it."

She squeezed my hands. "If you want me there and if you think it's alright, I'll gladly do it."

"Boy do I love you."
I pulled her back for another kiss.

We stopped when there was a knock on the door. "Don't worry, it's just me!"

"Byul noona! Don't scare us like that."

She brushed it off and hugged her young friend. "You did amazing, girl! Hobi told me for the early release of Joonie's clip. How do you feel?"

The performer in question grinned. "I feel great! Nervous to see the comments on it and his interview Tuesday. I don't have X, but I know things are being said since Hyejin eonni's interview even if she didn't bring a rumor. I wonder if that's why they want me there for a moment and not for the clip."

She reassured her. "It's probably 50/50. It's up to you two to see how you'll answer the questions. A tip I can give you is not to be evasive. Answer truthfully, but don't tell everything. Like.. When I'm asked about the people I hang out with, I don't put Hobi first or last. He's somewhere in the middle. When they ask what my relationship with him is, I say it's a friendly and respectful relationship that started with our passion for dance. It's not a lie. I just don't state we're dating."

It was good advice. "I'll keep that in mind. Don't worry, noona. I'll take good care of her."

The door wasn't closed. "Aren't you holding your friend a little close Namjoon-ssi?" Her using that honorific hurt my heart.

I'd do the same. "Hwasa-ssi? I was just congratulating her on her first show with you. I can't hug my friend?"

"Fine, but..." She stole her from me. "We were wondering if you'd have a drink with us to celebrate?"

She bowed down. "I'd love to, but I can't. I have orders to make and send tomorrow morning, but if we can do so Wednesday I'd gladly join."

Byul noona messed with her hair. "Ya, don't worry mini dancer. You know we can drink with us anytime."

Hwasa didn't cut my throat or shoot daggers at me with her eyes. That was a bonus. The real prize of the night was my girlfriend's dimply bright smile... And these sick dance moves she pulled. I luckily recorded all of that.