Chapter 46

Namjoon's POV
"Here's your outfit for the clip." A stylist handed a small pile of clothes to my videoclip making pro of a woman.

She bowed and took it, then stared at me.  "They're sheer, Namjoon."

I shrugged, arms crossed. "The stylists chose it. I just approved. But the one on the top first."

Her eye roll was adorable. "Fine!" She got changed. She requested help to fix the back and got out.
"Happy?"

The second one would be even prettier

The second one would be even prettier. "Very much! Imagine the half skirt flowing with the turns you do and everything!"

I made her laugh. "Sure, it'll look nice. The stylist noona said I need to get my makeup done, then we can start."

I knew what I had asked for. It would enhance her sharp features, black eyeliner bringing out her eyes.. Light raspberry lips. The highlighter on her cheekbones reflecting the light when she'd gaze up at her moon. Her hair straightened, but loose so the emotion would be even more apparent with the movement of her hair. She came out 30 minutes later. "Wow. Better than I imagined."

She walked with me to our respective spaces. We were directed by the videographer. "Do it again, this time.. You can even grab the sand in your hands."

I looked up at her. I don't get why we didn't film this by a beach or something. The only ones we filmed outside was her solo dance scenes. "Like this?" She repeated part of the sequence where she dropped to the floor and the hands coming up to her face let the sand stream between her fingers.

He seemed pleased. "Yes! Let's do that again!"

Playing with the effects of the sand became a focal point. When she slid her foot across the ground, the sand lifting up made it a lot more dramatic. It would be a slow motion sequence for sure. "Alright. Last scene before the costume change. Mina, stand back to him. Not leaning against eachother, though. Leave a hand of a gap." We did so. "Reach to the light up in front, then on the right counts, you can do your vogue part. We'll do shots of each of you, then a camera will spin around for another perspective."

I moved my hand back to brush it against hers. "Ready?"

Our pinkies intertwined for an instant. "Ready."

Mina's POV
That part done, I got changed into the next piece.

Mina's POVThat part done, I got changed into the next piece

Joonie changed into a white outfit too. I redid the sand sequences with bright lighting. We added a new part  in what I called the cube. It was all screens, from floor to ceiling. I didn't know what was projected, but I did my slow whimsical waaking and contemporary moves in it. I heard the woah sound the artist made. It was hard not to smile, but I managed. The only scene we shared here was me walking towards him then sitting, my back to his front a meter away, legs curled up, head slowly tucking into my chest. It was a few counts before the chorus where I rose up for turns. That part was also back in the cube, but I'd have to redo it outside later.
.
.
.
"Are you cold?" Filming this late, the temperature dropped.

I stroke my arms in my mesh white dress. "A little. I can't wait to start moving."

He put his cardigan on me. "I'll have to take it back for our scene tho."

I appreciated it. I snuggled in it before we watched some takes. Another camera I didn't notice before filmed Joonie. "Woah, that one's so nice!" He was commenting on the take we had just done together inside.

I pointed at the one where the camera spun around. "This one is cool too! You look so focused."

The camera went away. He smiled. "It's the behind the scenes one. You'll be in it a bit."

"Really? You'll comment on my shots while I'm up there?"

He laughed. "Of course I will. That's the point."

Namjoon's POV
"I'm glad she could make it and accepted my offer." I whispered as she was filming her whimsical part and her sunset to night shots of the first verse. "Mina came from Canada for this. She's my friend and I've been annoying her for months to work on a song with me. I think you'll like the result. The vibe is like the dark side of Wild flower."

She ran by. "I have to get changed! I'm freezing!" I hoped the camera caught that. She put her new outfit in the truck. Same thing, dark blue colour. "Why do you have a cardigan? It's not fair. You're all covered and I'm in mesh!"

"Because you dancing in sweats wouldn't have the same effect."

She flashed me her nicest smile. "Come on, your turn to perform in damp grass."

It's wasn't because I was standing in grass. I was laying down in it! We redid almost all the takes we did inside, here. I did my verses in the grass and on top of the hill. The BTS camera got my displeasure of being on the wet grass. "I want to apologize to my friend. My back is soaked. I can't wait to change into my red set." She was very much enjoying herself.

She covered her mouth with the sand cardigan from the earlier shots. "He's not so happy now, is he?"

I got changed. Why red? Everything had been sand, white and blue.Red and blue were contrasting. Her lightly tanned skin contrasted her blue. She blended with the night. She was the moonchild. I walked up to her, sitting, head tucked in between her curled up legs. I'd extend my hand on it's your time. One come on y'all she'd raise her head up. We played it out one time before we filmed. Her doe-eyed expression was perfect. It was hard for me to stay professional. "It might be a one shot take if you do that again."

She laughed. "The sooner I can put my joggers back on."

We ran it again. "Annnnd it's a wrap!" Finally! We took shots of our eyes with artificial light before that scene. I was so glad we were done!I heard more shouts than I thought.

"Hyung, that was so nice!" Kookie ran to us, followed by Tae and Hobi hyung.

I hugged them. "You came! That's a nice surprise."

Hyung motioned behind him. "Brought more people."

Mina was swallowed into a hug by her eonnis from Mamamoo. I'm surprised it wasn't only Moonbyul eonni. "Hwasa was fine with coming?"

"She's here for Mina." Tae answered. "Were you done?"

My eyes didn't leave the girls. "Only closing the behind the scenes." I made eye contact with my girlfriend and motioned her to come over. The girls went back near the car like our other friends to let us finish. "How was filming is Seoul?"

Her straight hair was now wavy from the humidity. She was radiant. "It's great! We worked quickly. I thought we wouldn't finish before midnight!" She played with her hair. "It didn't hold till the very end, did it?"

I messed with it. "Gives the last part a nice edge. Don't worry about that." I thought of something. "Want to tell the people where they can see you next?"

Her eyes went wide in surprise. "Oh- Yes! Uhmm, I'm gonna be working with Mamamoo on their shows in Seoul and in another clip of yours in October." Good idea to plug the other MV!

"Anything in your part of the world?"

She did little jumps of excitement. "I'm at the Festival d'été de Québec and at Les Francofolies as well as the Festivoix in Trois-Rivières. I perform with many artists there."

I bowed down. "Thanks for filming with me today."

She did the same. "Thanks for having me." We both did little claps before waving goodbye at the camera. I felt so privileged to share that part of my work with her.