Chapter 44

Namjoon's POV
She jumped in the shower as soon as we arrived. It gave me time to make a decent lunch. Strawberries and a glass of soy milk were not a proper breakfast. She came in the kitchen in her night robe. "That smells good! What's this?"

I pulled noodles out of the pot with my chopsticks. "Tteokbokki with ramyeon in it. Open wide~" I fed them to her. She seemed pleased, hands flapping. "I never made you a meal from start to finish without your input, so I thought I'd make this for you."

She hugged me from behind. "It's great, thank you."

Should I? "Good enough to be called your boyfriend?"

Her profile was still pressed against my back. I could imagine her eyes wide opened, searching for an answer or another question. I gave it time for her to gather her thoughts. "I'd like to be able to call you that if it's not too much?"

I had to chuckle. "I offered you my body and you think a title may be too much? You're a confusing woman."

I turned around to caress her arms which now held her body to pacify her. "We said we were dating. I didn't know whether it was the sense if the word Americans have or the more traditional sense of the word."

She seemed worried. She shouldn't have to be. "You told me you'd never be intimate if you weren't in a secure relationship. I wouldn't either. I waited for your hints, tested the terrain, but I'd never do something you'd not be fine with." My hand went to her cheek. "When I said to try dating, I meant if you could be mine until proven it wouldn't fit, not a free trial to a real relationship." I was hoping for eye contact. "How does that sound?"

She smiled and walked to bury her face into my shoulder. "More than great.."

I rested a hand at the back of her head and one around her waist. She could defend herself from others, but that soft heart, I'd do anything to protect it. "I love you, Foxy."

It made her chuckle. "I love you too.. Check on you food before it burns."

Thank goodness I had turned off the heat!

Mina's POV
"Hey, Min!" As I got into Kook's car and he seemed surprised. "Hey, hyung?"

I had seen his face earlier when we were boxing. I think that a dance practice alone with the maknae would be the peak of his adult jealousy. "He might just watch. We'll see."

He chuckled to himself in the rear mirror. "Sometimes I feel like you're the noona in the relationship." A pause. "That's why no one is in the front seat with me, is it?"

"Jungkookie, just drive, will you?" Joonie said holding my hand.
.
.
.
"Aren't you releasing a new solo song too?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah! That's why wanted to practice older solo songs because I'll do more than one for the solo comeback."

Namjoon chuckled sitting down. "Which? Euphoria?"

His smile vanished when Jungkook oppa corrected him. "I was thinking of Seven?" He turned to me. "You know it, Mina dongsaeng?"

Was he jealous or did he want to see it. "I do know it." I waited for the spectator's response. "Too explicit for you? It's the clean version."

He didn't seem to mind too much now. "I'll watch closely then."
(Here is the choreography they are practicing.)

Looking at him in the mirror, it gave my youngest oppa an idea. He whispered to me and showed me his phone. "Do you know these dances?"

I grinned. "Yeah! I can do Jimin sunbaenim's part for this one." I pointed at one of their first songs. "Do you have the dance break version? 'Cuse I could do Hobi oppa's part."

He gasped. "You really want to kill him huh? Let's get that ready!"

The eldest spoke. "What master plan are you planning with my girlfriend, Kookie?"

I smirked. "You'll see~"

We put the music on. Doing Jimin's part was easier because there were more interactions between Kookie oppa and I.

We didn't even ask for an opinion and went for the next song after we ended the recording.
(Here is the show with the dance break.)

When the song ended, Joonie rose to his feet. "Okayyyy, practice is over. No more of our songs."

We leaned against the mirror. "Why? You always said you wanted me to dance to your songs." I answered. "We can do other songs."

He had two options. Dance with us to their songs or keep watching for other songs. "How about I join you for a couple of them and you do others together before we leave?"

Namjoon's POV
How the hell did they still have energy? We did Not Today, Spring Day, Gogo.. I was dead after basketball , the gym and the lack of sleep. I sat back down and the lady I could finally call my girlfriend seemed amused. "Done already?"

I gave up. "You know what? Yeah! My stamina bar is empty. Enjoy whatever dance you want to do even if I regret saying that." They did a few girl group dances for the fun of it and they joined me on the ground. They were so sweaty, I thought the mirrors would fog up.

Kookie was still smiling with his bunny teeth exposed. "It's nice to have someone else to dance with. Thanks for coming."

She grinned in a shrug. "Anytime. I have to pack some orders to ship and I have two practices before the Mamamoo shows, but if ever you need someone to dance or box with, send me a text."

He went on. "I'm glad you and hyung talked. You two seem a lot less tensed."

I had to agree with him. "Yeah.. Also, I'm not jealous of you guys hanging out together even if it appears that way." I admitted. "Tho, I see Mina being more emotionally available with you and it took me aback a little."

He was so kind. "Well, we're closer in age and she's the youngest of our friends and significant others. I figured she'd appreciate the caring ear. I've been in that situation before. All of you being older, you don't want to be a bother."

The one who had stayed quiet spoke up. "True.. I mean all of what's happening right now is great, but it's very overwhelming to me and I can't even imagine how you guys feel."

I scooted over over and side hugged her, kissing her cheekbone. "Now that I know that, I can look for how to make it less overwhelming! You're so sassy, I didn't think anything bothered you."

"Honestly, having Byul eonni as a friend helps a lot too. She's an Idol too so both of them try to avoid a scandal. If people find out about us, it won't end my career. I still have one back home. You might be risking it."

What kind of catastrophic scenario was this? "You know I wouldn't need to work for the rest of my life just from the money I make when my songs are used or played right?"

We all laughed. "Fair enough."