Chapter 68

Namjoon's POV
I got news from her as often as I could. It was slowly settling down, but it hadn't stopped after a month and a half. I had to come to the conclusion that it would never completely stop. "You're worrying too much. I barely get messages now."

"Maybe, but your accounts don't have the comments activated."

She rolled her eyes and smiled. "I doubt people are waiting for my comments to be available to write stuff."

Good point. "Thinking about putting it back on?"

She nodded. "Yeah! I mean, people see and like my festival posts, but no one can comment on them. Only on my personal one can my family and friends tell me good job or on Facebook. I can't see the artists mutually following writing. At least I can see they like it."

Right! "I know you told me about the first two, but how did the rest of the shows go?"

She flopped her sweater paws. "Amazing! Honestly, I only have two left and it went by so fast. Between that and my orders, not time at all." She showed me two letters. "I got the RWB and Hybe checks."

Ouf! They didn't get lost. "Did you open them?" She shook her head. "What are you waiting for?"

She laughed. "For you! I was waiting to see you!" She opened the RWB one and read. "No way.."

What was wrong? "What does it say?"

"It.. It's 6000$. You're kidding me. That's too much."

I was the one laughing. Her mouth opened wide, her raised eyebrows, it was cute to watch. "Well, yeah. For 3 shows and the practices that's the worth."

She glared at me. "They gave me 45 000$ worth of clothes."

Meg had checked didn't she? "As a gift. Shut up and take it."

She let it slide. "Fine~ I'll see if I get mad at you, now." Oh. Oh, oh.. She opened it. "Kim Namjoon. What is this?"

"What your time was worth?"

"For a day?" She argued. "I'm not worth 5000$."

I grinned. "You're priceless! No, but really. You made that dance and we used it. It's the price for the choreography too." She hadn't bought a new car yet. "Put that towards the car you want." She had always wanted an electric car, a Tucson to be exact. She wanted it a custom color if she could. Thankfully, electric was common now so a brand new one would be 40 000$. Add the custom color for 3000$. She had her car since 2022, but the vehicle itself was a 2016 model. It was starting to breakdown often.

She was ecstatic. "You're right! That's so great!"

With that goo mood. "I wanted to ask you something."

She nodded. "Anything!"

Anything? "Careful what you say." She laughed. "I wanted to remaster Wild Flower.. Would you do some freestyle for me?"

She was speechless. "Really? This fall? Next month? With the Seoul one? Just saying that you're filming that in Canada. Doesn't make sense."

I chuckled. "I wanted mountain shots here and shots with you that were more staged."

Mina's POV
How sweet.. "You're sure? It might piss people off."

He was certain. "Then, be mad. I really don't care. You understand the feel of my songs better than most. I want you on this, as an artist first. That happens to be my girlfriend."

That made me laugh. "Fine! I'm in. I'll check with Hyundai for the car. I might be able to pick it up when you're here."

That made him happy. "That's awesome! I can't wait to see you again."

About that. "Your flight. It's the one stopping at Quebec City right? No stops?"

He confirmed. "Yeah? Why?"

"Should I pick you up? You'll probably have security and a driver, but like.. tell me what to expect?"

A soft smile. "I'll have a lift from the airport to my hotel room in Montreal. I don't want to be driven around so I'll need help with how the subway works." He scratched his nape. "I'll have a driver for the filming and stuff, maybe a guard. We'll see." He seemed to forget something. "Oh, right! Kookie is coming. So, definitely security."

As if he wouldn't have some for himself. "Yeah, yeah. Don't lie to me."

Another laugh. "Fine, of course there's security.. more subtle, but there will be."

Good. I couldn't wait for him to be  here with me. "I'll show you the nice spots and be a little historian like you did for me!"