Chapter 56

Namjoon's POV
Our noona was great, of course. However, I couldn't wait for the backup dancers to show up.

I filmed one of my favorite songs.

She was more than great. We all cheered. Looking to my right, my 93's hyung had his mouth agape. "Regret you followed?"

"I get why noona booked her. I have nothing to complain about." Thank goodness for that!
.
.
.
Heading back, I wasn't the one who got to hug her first. You guessed it, Jk did. Could you blame him? He was proud too. "Dongsaeng-y! You were nice!" He fluffed her hair. "I love the hair."
He was right. It was beautiful.

 It was beautiful

She grinned. "Thanks! Byul eonni got me in a salon as a thanks. She didn't want to say for what, but it's pretty!"

Jimin showed his social media. "She's the most viewed backup dancer fancam of the night."

She didn't care about that. "Really? How did you like it?"

I fixed the hair Kookie messed up. "It was fantastic."

Her smile dimmed when another person peered from behind Jin hyung. "He came?"

"Don't do that smug smile, Mina. Your face tells everything." He said, similar grin on. "Fair game." He extended his hand. "You blended in with people training for this their whole life. Good job."

She took his hand. "Thanks?"

I interrupted the interaction. "Did you get dinner?"

She gasped. "I forgot to bring anything! I only have about 20$ on me and my phone. Everything is at eonni's."

Hobi promised her she'd get her stuff the next morning. "I'll bring your bag to practice tomorrow. It'll force you to check us out."

No complaints here!
.
.
.
We decided to take the subway home. Well... I did. The wagons were mostly empty. It was a good time to show our friendship in public. If there was anyone, the pictures would be of her in her mamamoo jacket and leather pants with me by her side. I supported her at her last performance. I wanted to show that. I did an official post too. "How does it feel having this end?"

It didn't seem to have sinked in yet. "I enjoyed it a lot. It's so much more extra than home. I never did a stadium. I only do outdoor festivals for artists. We don't really have bands either. It's mostly soloists. The outfits are not as well tailored and extra."

"What happens with the costumes?" I always wanted to know. Did our dancers get to keep them or not?

"I... Don't know? I left them all on the hangers back there. The others did so too, I think. I didn't want to take something I shouldn't."

I had to ask. "You're getting paid, right? Know how much? You spent hours and days on this."

How could she not care. "I am, but I have no idea of the amount.  I'd be fine with whatever they see fit. The experience is more than I could ever ask for."

Don't kiss her. Don't hold her hand. Just grin. "Knowing them, you won't leave empty handed."

Mina's POV
It didn't take long before I was imprisoned between the wall and his body. Literally ten seconds after the door closed behind us. "I have that much of an effect? Noted."

"I don't know if it's the new hair or the pants." He pulled my chin up. "I'm pretty sure it's just you."

I chuckled. "I don't mind you leading, but I'd like a little more say this time." I undid a button of his shirt. "My thing is taking my sweet time." Another. "Until you get so frustrated.." Another. "That-" He took my hands and softly, yet firmly pinned them over my head. "You stop me and take control."

His grin mischievous grin grew wider. "Works well for me." He picked me up, legs around his waist. "That's how I like it."

It didn't take long before my back met the sheets of his bed. Surprisingly, they weren't what I'd be grabbing onto.
.
.
.
My fingers ran across his back. "I did that? How sharp are my nails?"

A groan. "Hmm?.. What?"

"Oh- Nothing.."

He turned to face me. "Good morning.."

I caressed his cheek before leaving a soft peck on his lips. "Good morning, handsome.."

He seemed pretty pleased. "Handsome? That blind and old Korean man with this bed head?"

I laughed. "It's my favorite look of yours." Another kiss. "Old man.. Who told you you were old? I never said that."

He answered as I played with his hair. "My hyungs joke about our age gap." Did they? "7 years is funny to them."

Children. "6 years and 9 months, but sure. Round it up. A year for each member."

That made him laugh so hard. "Wow. I'll present it like that next time." He rested his hand on my hip. "Never thought about that?"

I shrugged. "Not really? It's just a fact." My most successful relationship was one where we had a 6 year gap. I wasn't one to mention previous relationships, except the lessons I learned from them. "Did you?"

He shook his head, toying with my fingers. "Nah. Why would I? It's not an indicator of anything. You can be older and immature." My chuckle made him curious. "Lived that before didn't you?"

I had to admit it. "Yeah, that's why I stayed single so long. Waiting to stumble on someone who could recite Plato and join in my goofiness."

His soft smile was everything to me. "You stumbled pretty hard."

I had.