Chapter Sixteen

When we enter our hotel room I hitch my breath as I realise what Cole and I will hopefully be doing. I use all my self will not to blush or get shy.

"I need to use the bathroom" I say as I quickly grab my bag and lock myself in the bathroom.

I walk over to the mirror and look at my flustered face.

"You Victoria will not act like a shy little girl. Tonight you become a woman and bond with Cole in a way you have away dreamed. Buck up and be a man! Well woman.." I smile to myself.

I grab my bag and search through it. Right at the bottom is the thing I am looking for.

My black lace lingerie I brought when I was fifteen when I was on a family vacation. For the first time in my life I went into a mall by myself with my own money and I casually went into the lingerie shop and brought the black lace panties and bra for no reason, just a dream one day I can use it.

I slowly put them on, this is the first time I have wore them. Once they are on I look at myself in the mirror and I giggle as I twirl.

I look really good, and I feel extremely sexy. I wrap my black silk dressing gown over my body and tie the string to hide the lingerie.

I take my hair out and thankfully none of it is wet from the spa. With one last look in the mirror I walk out.

When I walk into the bedroom Cole is finishing relighting the candles we blew out before we left for the pool earlier.

"Kinda cheesy hey? Rose petals, chocolate, candles" Cole laughs with his back to me.

"Sometimes cheesy works" I grin.

Cole laughs again as he turns around, he stops laughing when he sees me. In awed he looks at me slowly up and down licking his lips, his eyes catch mine and he grins at me.

If he is acting like this with just the dressing gown on, I'm excited to see his reaction to the lingerie.

In slow motion Cole walks up to me so we are toe to toe. We look into each other's eyes and smile at each other. Cole gently runs his fingertips down my face and gently cups my cheek and places his pinky under my jaw.

Slowly he leans down and gently kisses my lips. We continue kissing slow and perfect when I feel Cole's hands sliding down my body. They stop at the string tiring my dressing gown together. Cole pulls on the string until it comes loses.

Once its untied Cole stops kissing me, pulls back and opens the dressing gown.

"Beautiful" Cole whispers as he looks at my body once the dressing gown is opened.

He gently pushes it of my shoulders and it slowly floats to the ground and lands in a heap on the carpet at my feet. Cole cups my face again and we start kissing.

As we kiss Cole leads me to the bed. Once we reach it I lay down and Cole lays on top of me.

He stops kissing my lips and moves to my neck. I arch my neck up towards him and quietly moan at the sensation.

He pulls back and smiles, I give him a smile back as he gently kisses my lips again.

Slowly he moves down to kissing the top of my breast. I feel his hand under my back as he unclips my bra and slowly takes it off me whilst still kissing my breast.

Once my bra is off Cole takes my nipple in his mouth and starts to suck. I instantly arch my back and moan. I feel Cole smile against my skin.

After a few minutes he turns his attention to my other breast and repeats his actions with more tongue.