Chapter Eighteen

We slowly start to get out of bed when our stomachs growl, "we didn't eat last night" I smile.

"Yeah I realised. We have two options" Cole smiles as he stretches.

"Hmm?" I say as I stretch, I really want to go back to bed.

"We can order room service and stay here or we can get dressed and go to the breakfast bar on the third floor" Cole smiles as he places his hand on my naked thigh.

"Definitely option one" I grin as I lean over and give him a quick kiss.

Just as quick, I get off the bed and go to the bathroom. Once I enter, I walk over to the mirror and take in my naked frame.

I notice some bruising down there and a little on my side but most of all I notice my glowing skin, bright eyes and radiant smile.

I look and feel happy, like really, really, really extremely happy! I thought I knew what the emotion felt like but I have never been this happy in my life. I feel more adult like and I honestly feel like I can take on the world.

Whilst I'm grinning to myself Cole comes up behind me and grins at my reflection. I grin back at his. He wraps his arms around me and rests his chin on my shoulder.

We continue looking in the mirror for a few more minutes when Cole takes my hand and leads me to the shower.

Silently I watch him turn the shower on and fiddle with the temperature. Once he finishes I place my hand under to check it, it's the perfect temperature.

We hold hands as we walk under. I sigh as the hot water runs over my skin. Cole grabs the soap and gently starts washing my back.

He continues covering my body with soap, from my back to my arms to my chest to my legs and in between. I have my eyes closed the whole time enjoying every second. He gently pushes me under the water and the soap washes away.

I open my eyes as he gives me the soap. It takes me a second to realise what he wants me to do. I bite my lip as I start washing his back, covering it in soap. I follow his actions and wash his back then arms then chest then legs and then his manhood.

I push him under the water and watch the soap slide off his body with wide eyes. I smile at him as he grabs the shampoo.

Whist he washes my head I close my eyes and moan a little, holy crap this feels amazing. After he conditions it, I grab the shampoo and with a giggle I wash his hair. Once we are clean we stay cuddling under the hot water.

Cole eventually turns the water off and we get out of the shower. I hand him a towel then wrap one around my body.

Once we are covered I grin at him, "that was amazing Cole. I feel like we are bonding on a level I never thought was possible."

Cole smiles his one thousand watt smile, "thats because of love Victoria. We have something most people would kill to have, true, real and endless love."

I was about to say something but my stomach growls, causing us both to laugh.

"I think my body is telling me I need food" I laugh as we walk out of the bedroom.

Cole just laughs as grabs the room service menu. We order french toast and a banana milkshake for me and a coffee for Cole.

Whilst we wait for our food we get dressed in our pjs, planning to stay the whole day in the hotel room. After we get dressed we walk to the living room and sit down.

"Victoria I want you to move in with me, permanently" Cole announces as he wraps his arm around me.

I look at him in shock, "Cole I'm still under age."