Chapter Eighty-nine

*two months pregnant*

The flight took forever and I was freaking out for a while. I eventually calmed down and was enjoying myself.
Until the landing and it felt like the plane was crashing. Both Emily and Robert laughed as I panicked.

We got to our hotel around ten minutes ago and its nearly ten at night. Robert is organising something for us to eat and Emily is exploring our hotel suite.

I'm sitting down with my eyes closes. Having never travelled before, this has taken a lot out of me.

"Dinner is served" Robert says as he walks into he living room.

He sets up the coffee table with bowls of Chinese food. My mouth waters especially when the smell reaches me.

"Emily come eat" I yell.  

"Coming!" she yells back as I hear her running towards us.

When she reaches us, Emily sits next to Robert and he hands her a plate. We quickly dig in and eat the whole thing.

"I was starving!" Emily giggles.

"I noticed" I laugh, "its bed time now Emmy. Come on lets run you a shower" I say standing up.

Emily growns but does as she is told. She wraps her arms around Robert and kisses his cheek as she says goodnight then follows me.

After a quick shower Emily dries and dresses. She hasn't stopped yarning and struggling to stay awake.

I pick up her and cradle in my arms, "better?" I smile.

"Much" Emily whispers.

I carry her to her room and gently lay her on the large queen size bed. I tuck her in and kiss the top of her head.

"Night mummy. I love you" she whispers.

"I love you too Emily. Sweet dreams" I whisper.

I sneak out of the room and ring Cole. He answers after a few rings.

"Hey Tori how's Em?" Cole asks.

"She is fantastic. She is in bed now sleeping but she had been perfect all day and eat all her dinner" I smile.

"Thats great Tori! How are you? How did you go with the flight?" he asks.

"I'm great, at first the plane scared me but otherwise ok" I say.

"I'm glad. I have to go Tori. Call me tomorrow when Em is awake" Cole says before hanging up.

I put my phone on the table and leave it there. I walk towards my room but I hear the shower on.

Changing directions I walk towards the bathroom and open the door. Robert is in the shower with his back to me.

Quietly I close the door behind me and lock it. I get undressed and walk over to him.

As I take a step in the shower Robert turns around and catches me. He gives me a surprised look before smiling and trailing his eyes down my naked body.

I walk up to him so we are chest to chest. I kiss his lips before kneeling before him.

I take him in my hands before taking him in my mouth. Robert holds the back of my head and moans.

I don't stop until he climaxes. Robert grabs my shoulders and pulls me up. He kisses me deeply and I wrap my legs around his waist when he lifts me up.

He postions himself in between my legs and slowly pushes in. I moan into his mouth as I dig my finger nails into his back.

Eventually Robert thrusts faster until I'm on the verge of my climax. My breaths come out in gasps and moans until my body jerks and leaves me limb.

I smile a dazed look at Robert as he smiles back then kisses me gently on my lips.

"Let's get you to bed" he smiles.

Still in a daze I just nod as I give him a sheepish grin. Robert is like a drug and I'm addicted. No only to his sex but just to him.

"There you go" Robert smiles as he gently lays me on our king size bed.

I'm still wet from the shower but I don't care. I snuggle into the bed and close my eyes.

Robert goes back into the bathroom to turn the shower off and then crawls into bed.

I grin as he wraps his slightly wet and warm body around mine. Staying like this I eventually fall asleep.

Vote ✔️👍

Comment 🔝📝

178K reads.

Author's Note

Wattys 2016 has started and I was wondering if I should apply "My Dad's Best Friend" or will it be to sexual? Thoughts?