Chapter Nineteen

We spend the day hanging out in the hotel room, watching movies, feeding each other chocolate and talking.

It's really nice but tomorrow I want to go out and hang out around the hotel, maybe meet up with Kendall and Rory.

Keeping to my silent promise Cole and I didn't have sex that day and when we laid down for the night Cole just held me.

The next morning I wake to a kiss on my cheek, "morning gorgeous" Cole smiles.

"Morning, what time is it?" I ask as I yarn.

"Little after seven, I have the hotel booked until four in the afternoon, you father wants you home before five" Cole says as he sits up in bed.

I snuggle into him and close my eyes.

"Am I still in the dog house?" He chuckles as he wraps his arms around me.

"Huh?" I ask confused.

"Babe, I know you're not happy about my past and I can tell you are reluctant to be sexual with me now but Victoria that was the old me, I'm with you now and you are my one and only for the rest of my life. I can't change the past" he frowns.

"I know that its just.. I'm just so jealous. I know its stupid" I frown.

"It's not stupid and it's actually really cute that you are jealous. When you had to met those guys I was insanely jealous and I had to physically fight against myself to stop myself from racing over there and dragging you away from those men and bash the shit out of them. I know, possessive and caveman like but I couldn't stop the thoughts or feelings" Cole says.

"It shows we care" I smile as I snuggle deeper into him and causally press my hand into his groin.

Cole moans and holds his hand over mine. I cup and squeeze then quickly then out of bed. Cole groans at me but I just laugh.

"You're such a tease" he groans.

"We promised Rory and Kendall we will meet them for lunch and I want to go to the spa beforehand" I smile as I walk away.

Cole watches me dress and continuously licks his lips.

"Cole honey, I will walk out that door without you if you're not ready in ten minutes" I say as I place my hands on my hips.

Cole frowns as he gets up but I notice him biting his lip to stop himself from smiling.

I go to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth and do my makeup. I just finish braiding my hair to the side when Cole walks in dressed in black jeans and a dark blue buttoned shirt.

"How do you expect me to leave the room when you are dressing that hot! My self will isn't that strong" I smile.

Cole chuckles, "guess you have to deal with it babe, call this payback for wearing barely anything last night and not being able to do anything more than hold you" he jokes.

I poke my tongue out as I hand him his toothbrush. After we brush our teeth we wash our face and I start putting my makeup on when I feel Cole starting to rub me through my jeans.

I try to ignore him and focus on my makeup when he slips his hand under my jeans and slips his hand under my panties.

I can no longer ignore him so I drop the makeup and start moaning. I moan louder as he slips his fingers in. I lean against the sink as my legs feel like they are going to buckle.

Cole pulls my jeans and underwear all the way down so they are wrapped around my ankles and lays on the ground with his face near my area.

He grabs my hips and pulls me down towards him. I gasp when his tongue touches my tender flesh. I balance more weight on the sink as he moves deeper.