One hundred and Thirty

*eight months pregnant*

Day Two of Birthday week: Antony

The next morning, I'm sitting at the kitchen table with Kendall, Rory, Drake, Liam and Juliet in her highchair eating breakfast, when Antony walks in.

"Hey sweetie. How did you get in?" Kendall asks as she looks up from feeding Juliet.

"I let myself in" he smirks as he walks over to her and kneels in front of Juliet.

"Can I hold her before Tori and I leave" he asks as he touches Juliet's cheek.

"Of course" Kendall smiles at him.

When Kendall has finished, Antony takes Juliet out of the highchair and holds her. I finish eating my breakfast and leave the room so I can get dressed.

I have no idea what we're doing today, so I dress in black leggings, and a short-sleeve grey printed shirt, then I throw my hair up into a tight ponytail.

Once I'm finished, I make my way into the kitchen. Antony still has Juliet, he looks up and grins at me, "are you ready?"

"Yes but I wasn't sure what to wear" I smirk.

"What you're wearing is fine, lets go" he says as he gives Juliet to Rory and walks over to me.

"Bye" I smile at everyone.

Everyone says it back as Antony and I leave. We walk outside and get into Antony's car that is parked on the front lawn.

"Where are we going?" I ask once he reverses.

"It's a surprise" he smirks at me.

"You know I hate surprises and nothing to big. I don't want to go onto early labor" I laugh.

"Only few more weeks sis!" Antony grins.

"I can't wait to meet her but I'm scared" I finally admit.

"Why are you scared?" he asks.

"I'm scared I'm going to be a bad mum Antony. I'm scared she is going to look like Cole, I'm scared when she is born and I hold her in my arms, it's going to become real and I realise that being with Robert is a mistake and Bub and I belong with Cole" I say as I wipe my eyes as they fill with tears.

Antony pulls the car over and hugs me. I snuggle into him as I cry. He doesn't say anything, just comfortably rubs my back.

Once I stop crying, I pull away and wipe my eyes. Antony gives me a small smile before saying anything.

"Only time will tell if you two are meant to be and the time isn't today. So for today, forget Cole and forget Robert and just focus on me and you. Plus my present is perfect for today" he smiles.

I just grin at him as I release a quick breath, "OK OK let's go."

Antony starts the car and drives off . We don't talk and my eyes are glued to the window trying to figure out where were going.

Soon we leave the suburbs and head into the town centre. I continue looking around when Antony pulls into a car park.

Looking up I read the sign, "Terry's Spa and Relaxation."

"Oh my god Antony are we going to s spa!" I grin turning to look at him.

"Let's go find out" he grins as parks the car.

We quickly get out and walk into the large two storey building. The young woman behind the desk smiles at us as approach her.

"Evans? For the ten o'clock appointment?" she smiles.

"That's us" Antony grins.

"Go through that door there and have a lovely relaxing day" she smiles pointing to white-French double doors to the left of us.

"Thank you" I smile as Antony takes my hand and we walk through.

Inside the room are two massaging tables and two young women smiling at us. One has ebony skin, with matching hair and dark brown eyes, the other has ringlets of auburn hair, tan skin and light brown eyes.

"Welcome. I'm Jessica and this is Tara, we are your relaxation providers today!Please lay down" the dark skin woman smiles.

Antony and I grin back as we walk over and lay down on the raised beds. I sigh loudly once I'm off my feet.

I close my eyes as Jessica starts massaging my legs then feet. Sneaking a look over at Antony who is lying beside me, his eyes are closed and head is back.

I smile to myself the close my eyes again. After at least half an hour, Jessica stops. I open on eye and look at her.

"Facials now!" she grins.

"Hmmm" is my reply as I slowly sit up and re-close my eyes. For once in a very long time, my body is completely tense free.

As Jessica places the sweet smelling substance on my face, another two girls that I don't know their names starts giving me a pedicure and manicure.

"What colour would you like?" one asks.

"Mint green for my fingernails and pale pink for my toenails please" I mumble without opening my eyes.

The spa day lasts for hours and when Antony and I are finished, we're both glowing.

"That was the best day ever! Thank you so much Antony" I grin at him as we leave the building.

"You're welcome sis. You're only a few weeks of giving birth and you're going to look fine as hell in the delivery room" he smirks at me.

I start laughing as we get into car, "I'm not sure I will be worrying about that when I have a watermelon sized baby coming out of a lemon sized opening" I laugh.

Antony pulls a face before laughing, "am I still the first one to hold her" he asks hopefully as he starts the car.

"Of course! I have to tell Dr Matthew to give her to you" I smile at him.

"Thank you so much sis. I'm so honoured" he smiles at me with tears.

"You're very welcome but I'm starving. Let's get food" I smirk.

"Yes boss" Antony laughs as he drives off.

Vote✔️👍🏼

Comment 🔝📝

293 K reads