Chapter Forty-Seven

What?" I yell.

"Antony thats impossible! You can only get pregnant after you are married" I frown.

"Victoria you can get pregnant any time you have sex" Antony frowns.

"Really? But I was always told-" I leave the sentence unfinished because I turn my head towards the toilet bowl and throw up again.

Antony holds my hair with one hand and rubs my back with other. By the time I stop throwing up, I'm crying heavily.

Both from throwing up and the fact I might be pregnant. Cole doesn't want a baby!

"We need to ring Cole" Antony says as he brushes the hair of my face.

I shake my head no, "no Cole has rarely been to work, it's his early shift today so he should be home around two but text Kendall and ask her can she have Emily for the night again" I frown.

"Better yet, I'm staying at Julian's tonight and he has a thirteen year old sister and a five year old sister, Emily can play with" Antony smiles.

"Thank you" I say.

Antony just smiles again as he hugs me. Antony continues holding me for a while.

"Want me to go buy you a pregnancy test?" He suggests.

I just shake my head no into his shoulder and grip him tighter. Getting the message he doesn't speak again.

After around twenty minutes I pull away. I look at my big brother with a small smile.

"Thank you Antony, for always being there" I smile.

"You're my little sister Tori, I'm always here. Forever" Antony grins as he kisses my cheek.

"Can you do my a favour" I ask sweetly.

"Anything other than telling father and Cole" he grins.

I just give him a look.

"Ok too soon. What it is?" He laughs.

"Help me up. I've been sitting down to long" I frown at the numbness in my legs.

"You're not that far into your pregnancy that you need help getting up" he jokes again.

This time I punch him causing him to laugh louder. Still laughing he takes my hands and gently pulls me up.

"You better go to college" I frown.

The thought of staying in the house alone with the possibly I'm pregnant doesn't exactly appeal to me.

"No way I'm leaving you. I will just ring and say that my head is still sore or something. My future brother in law is a doctor, he can write me a note" Antony smiles.

I just smile as we link arms and exit the bathroom. We walk to the living room and sit down on the couch.

"Jeez Tori what if you are pregnant?" Antony frowns as he takes my hands.

"I don't know. Getting rid of it is out of the question" I say sternly.

"Truthfully I wouldn't allow it anyway" Antony says just as sternly.

"But oh my god Tori! What if you are going to be a mum! What if there is a little person growing in your womb!" Antony says excitedly.

I can't help get excited either. I place my hand on my stomach over my dress. A part of my hopes there is a baby in there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Antony left ten minutes ago.

We spent the whole day with him just holding me.