Chapter Seventy-six

*One month Pregnant*

"What if she hangs up on me?" I frown as I cradle my mobile in my sweaty hands.

"She won't. Trust me. Now hurry up or so help me I will make you watch a click flick" Kendall teases.

"Oh don't threaten me" I laugh, "alright I'm doing it" I add as I dial Cole's number.

It takes a few rings for anyone to answer, "Hello? Dr Cole Freeman's phone. How may I help you?" a woman's voice says.

I don't say anything just frown. Who is the woman? Does Cole have a new girlfriend? Finally I answer.

"Um hello? Is...um Emily there?" I awkwardly squeak.

Before she answers I clear my throat. Kendall is giving me the strangest look.

"Yes she is here. Who is this?" the woman asks.

"Victoria Evans" I say.

"Tori? Its Brooke, Cole's sister!" she says excitedly.

"Oh my god Brooke! I didn't even recognise your voice!" I laugh as I let out a relieved sigh.

"Same here! We haven't spoken in years. You sound so grown up now. How are you, anything new? Oh I'm coming home for a while in a few months, we should catch up" Brooke says.

"Yeah you've been off traveling the world. So lucky! I'm great actually. I'm..um engaged by choice and pregnant. We should definelty catch up" I smile.

I always liked Cole's big sister. She is three years older than Cole and when I was little she use to take me out for girl days.

"Oh my god!! You're what?" she squeals.

"Pregnant and engaged" I laugh.

"Aw sweetie I'm so happy for you! We will have to talk later, I'll get Em. Emily! Phone!" Brooke yells.

I hear a muffle then Emily's voice, "hello?"

"Hey Emmy" I say gently.

"Tori!?" Emily squeals excitedly, "I'm in Egypt!" she adds.

"I know honey your boyfriend told me. Having fun?" I ask.

"Yes in having heaps of fun...wait. Did you say boyfriend?" she whispers.

Kendall looks at me as she tilts her head.

"Drakey told me" I giggle.

Emily groans and mutters she is going to kill him. Kendall's jaw drops.

"Why didn't he tell me? DRAKE!" Kendall yells as she stands up and walks out.

"You're not the only one that is going to kill him" I mumble shaking my head, "back to you. What have you been doing in Egypt?"

"Everything! Daddy and I went with aunty Brooke and nana and poppy to the pyramids. I was too scared to go inside so we had a picnic next to it" Emily says happily.