One hundred and thirty-four

*nine months pregnant*
2nd December 2015

Today is our last day at the hotel and I honestly can't wait to go home. I've missed everyone like crazy but everyone has been texting both Robert and I non-stop asking we were are.

We simply told them we are enjoying time to ourselves away from everyone before Bub is born but everyone is still pretty angry that we haven't told them where we are.

The whole week Robert and I revolved around watching movies, staying in bed, going to the spa and having sex. It was nice and we definitely needed it plus we didn't fight once!

I think Kendall and Antony got into my head and unintentionally influencing me in to disliking Robert. 

"Morning beautiful" Robert smiles at me as he leans over and kisses my mouth.

I grin under his lips and kiss him back, "morning."

I've been awake for hours, just continuing to lay in bed and think but Robert has only just woken up.

"We're are going home today" I add as we pull away.

"Shame we can't stay here forever" he smirks.

"Makes me what to move into our house right now and not in seven months" I laugh.

"Well why not?" he smirks again, "the house is finally fully furnished and ready to move it."

"Ok! A month after Bub is born we will move" I grin back excitedly.

Robert gives me a huge grin the leans towards me and gently kisses my lips, "we better have a shower and go."

I just nod as I pull away. I throw the blanket off me and swing my legs off the bed. As I go to stand up, I feel an insanely sharp pain in my stomach.

"Ouch!" I scream, grabbing my side.

"Kidney shot?" Robert chuckles as he gets off the bed.

"No. Too painful" I frown.

Ignoring what ever it was, I continue getting up. Robert walks over to the wardrobe and starts to get dressed.

As I take a step another sharp pain shoots throughout my body. My breath deepens as I struggle to move.

As I wrap my arms around myself, a huge gush of water shoots out from inside of me, drenching my pj legs and dressing gown, making a large puddle on the floor.

"Did you drop something babe?" Robert calls from inside the wardrobe.

I don't say anything at first as I stare at the puddle in complete shock. When I don't answer, Robert walks out of the wardrobe and looks at me.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"My water just broke!" I say still in shock as another contraction hits.

Vote 👍🏼✔️

Comment 🔝📝

306K reads

Author's Note

I'm making the rest of the book private, if you want to continue reading you have to follow me.