Chapter Fifty-Six

*One month Pregnant*

When we got home, Robert and I went to my bedroom and had sex. It felt like I was betraying Cole and it took all my self control not to burst into tears.

It didn't hurt. Robert was extremely gently with me and I did enjoy it some what. It just felt all wrong.

We are now both laying naked on my bed with Robert's arms wrapped around me.

I lay on my back staring at the ceiling. How did my life come to this? Pregnant at seventeen. Marrying at the end of next month.

Just had sex with a man I'm not even in love with and the man I am in love with, I turned my back on him for the sake of my unborn child.

I place my cool hand on my warm stomach. What are going to do? I ask my baby.

I'm scared to know what the future holds but as long as you're in it. I know it will be perfect, I continue.

I look over at Robert and take in ever millimetre of his handsome face. I can see myself being his wife. Raising children together.

I have to place all the bad things and negative thoughts in a box and put the box away somewhere impossible to reach.

I need to focus on all the good things in my life and be grateful. Plus I'm getting to keep my baby! What more can I ask for.

I lean over and kiss Robert's sleeping lips, then lay back down and snuggle into him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I open my eyes the room is a lot darker. I look over at Robert. He is still asleep.

Slowly and carefully I slide out of bed and put some clothes on. Carefully I unlock the door and sneak out of it.

Walking carefully down the stairs I look up at the old clock on the wall. Its a little before two am.

As I enter the kitchen I notice the back porch light is on. On tippy toes I sneak over and look out the window.

Antony is sitting on the porch steps looking at my ultrasound picture. I open the back door and sit next to him.

"I can't believe you're pregnant" Antony whispers eyes glued to the picture.

I tilt my head and look at my baby, "yeah I still don't quite believe it either even though I've heard the heartbeat and seen it twice."

Antony looks up at me, "are you ready for this?"

"Antony I've wanted to be a mu-" I start but Antony cuts me off.

"Thats not what I asked Victoria. Are you ready for this? All of this?"

I don't answer for a few minutes. I look down and study Antony's hip. I don't know what to say.

"I'm ready Antony. At the moment its all hazy and fuzzy but I am ready for this" I finally say.

Antony just nods as he gives me a quick hug and kisses my cheek, "no matter what happens Sis, you will forever have me and I've always got your back."

I just grin at him.

"Its a shame really" Antony sighs.

"What's a shame?" I ask as I snuggle into him.

"I really wanted that apartment in the city but now you two aren't dating, I can't take it" Antony frowns.

I sit up and look at him," Antony thats your present. Cole won't expect you to give it back plus no refunds or exchanges."

Antony just smiles, "I have an idea. How about we snuggle on the couch and eat junk food!!"

"Sounds great! But I need real food I haven't eaten all day" I frown.

"What? Victoria you can't do that anymore. Three meals a day. You have a bub to feed and I'm not letting you starve my poor little niece or nephew" Antony rants.

"I know it was stupid" I scowl myself.

I have to act more responsible. I'm a mum now.

"I will make you something to eat" Antony grins as he helps me up.

"And I will help!" I grin.

"Nope! But you can set the plates" he smiles.

I just laugh, "alright then."

After I set two plates up and a glass of orange juice each. Antony cooks bacon and eggs on toast.

"Eww the yolk is hard" I whinge.

"Nothing raw sis" Antony smirks.

I frown at him but eat anyway.

"Do you want a boy or girl?" Antony asks.

"I honestly don't mind. I will be thrilled with either" I smile as I shove some bacon into my mouth, "what about you? Niece or nephew?"

"Same with you I will be happy with either! I can't wait until you have your baby. I'm going to dress it up and feed it and its going to be like my own little doll" Antony grins as his eyes cloud over.

"Wow bro can you get anymore gay?" I joke.

Antony just laughs, "what about names?"

I bite my lip and dart my eyes to the floor.

"What?"

"You know Cole's brother and dad's best friend that died a long time before we were born" I start.

"Yeah?" Antony says.

"His name was Mitchell so I'm thinking if its a girl Micah or Michelle. If its a boy Michael. Do you think it will be awkward considering?" I frown.

"Na sis just don't make any decisions yet" Antony smiles.

Author's Note
The reason I didn't go into detail about Robert's and Tori's sex because I think the in dept detail is more of a
Victoria-Cole thing plus it doesn't feel right.

Vote ✔️👍

Comment 🔝📝

Question-Girl or Boy!?

Oh and a little hint

There will be a name vote. Where you have the option of naming the baby. There will be four options to choose from and I will reveal that when the gender is revealed

Author's Note
Can you please recommend this book to other users and your friends. It will mean the world to me.

Thank you my lovely readers
Ness xx

21K reads!!!! Omg ❤️❤️❤️