Chapter Seventy-seven

*One month Pregnant*

"Sunscreen?"

"Check"

"Lunch?"

"Check"

"Hats for everyone?"

"Check"

"Life jackets?"

"Check"

"Alright Kelz thats everything lets go" Rory says as he walks pass us with his arms full.

"Oh shush you. I like to be prepared" Kendall says poking her tongue out.

"You two are so cute! Acting like an old married couple already" I say in a baby voice.

They both look at me and give me "the look." I just giggle at them as I turn on my heel and look for the boys.

"Here Liam stay still. I need to put your life jacket on" Drake says.

I walk into his room and sit next to them, "nearly done?"

"Yeah just putting his life jacket on. Can't have my baby bro drowning" Drake smirks.

"Not funny" I frown at him as Liam sits on my lap.

Drake just giggles and I gently shove him. I pull a face at him and once he stops laughing he pulls one back.

"Tori, Liam, Drake! Let's go!" Rory calls.

"Coming!" all three of us call back.

Drake quickly stands and runs out leaving Liam and I alone. Liam gets of my lap and I stand up.

"Tori pick up!" Liam giggles as he raises his hands.

"You have legs remember" I grin at him.

"Please!" he says giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Aw you are just to cute to say no too" I laugh as I lean over and pick him up.

I hurry outside with Liam on my hip. After buckling him in is car seat I slide in the back seat next to Drake.

We wait for Kendall and Rory to finish packing the car. Once they get into the car, Rory turns around and looks at us.

"Everyone ready?" he grins.

"Yes!" we all grin back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"These virgin bloodly Mary's are amazing!" I grin as I sip the non alcoholic red drink.

"Thanks. After the wedding I'm thinking of going back to bar attending. I stopped because Liam was born" Rory smiles.

"Great. That means you will stink like beer again" Kendall says pulling a face.

"You know you secretly loved it" Rory teases her.

"Yeah, alright then" she giggles, "here I want a picture with Tori at the front of the boat" she adds grabbing my hand and pulling me up.

We walk to the front of the boat and pose as Rory takes the photo. Kendall walks back and sits next to Drake who is setting up his fishing rod.

I turn around and look out at the sea. Its so beautiful and the air is really helping my nausea.

As I watch the sea my mind wanders to Cole. What am I going to do? All night I tossed and turned thinking of Cole. I really need to get over him. Maybe him being bub's doctor is a bad thing..