One hundred

*four months pregnant*

Author's Note.

We did it! This book has reached 100 chapters!! Yay!!! I can't believe the book is so long! I still remember writing the first chapter on the way to school haha, now I've graduated...weird.

Time for some math...I do an average 1000 words per chapter times that by 100 I've written over 100,000 words! Omg.

Thank you everyone for your support! I'm curious to see if it reaches 200...I don't think so but I didn't think it will reach 100 either so we will see.

Ness xx.

----------------------------------------------

Friday morning Robert and I are packing our car. Robert's car is a seven seater so we have Julian, Antony, Kendall, Rory and Liam in the car with us.

Drake is going with Cole and Emily. Its only ten to seven and everyone has to be at my house by seven-thirty then we will all drive to Foreshore together.

I barely slept last night I was so excited. Robert who couldn't sleep as well texted the boys and told them we are all coming.

The boys are going shopping to fill the house with food. Antony and Julian stayed over last night and wouldn't stop talking about seeing them.

Antony got on well with Jeremy especially and they see each other regular.

Just as we finish packing the car and mum and Julian come out with eskies of food, Cole and Rory pull up in their cars.

Dad and Antony are in front of the garage, checking Antony's car because it made a funny noises yesterday. Thats why he isn't driving it to Foreshore.

I know Antony has no idea how to fix a car but he is happy to be spending time with dad. 

They look around from under the hood as everyone gets out of their cars. Both wave before returning back to fixing the car.

"Mummy!" Emily squeals as she runs towards me.

"Emmy" I squeal back holding my arms out.

I've barely seen her since the court date. When she reaches me she stops and stares at my stomach with her jaw dropped.

"Wow. You're huge!" she gasp touching my belly.

Emily runs her hand all over my belly in awed. Once her hand is gone I feel something.

"Oof!" I gasp holding my stomach.

Everyone looks at me. Was that...a...a...kick? Oh my god! I gasp again when I feel another.

"Bubs kicking" I gasp grabbing Robert hand and placing if h.

Robert gasps as well then grins widely as she kicks again. We wait for another but nothing happens.

I look up in shock. Everyone even Cole is smiling at me. Wow..feeling her makes this even more real.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok lets go" dad announces half and hour later.