One hundred and six

*five months pregnant*

Damon and Tiffany are staying in the house for another month not that it matters, Robert and I aren't moving in until our little girl is born.

As I sat on the couch watching the "Vampire Diaries" I hear a car pool up.

Odd. I'm the only one home and Kendall isn't coming over. I wonder who it is?

I hear whoever it is, park the car, get out of the car and walk up the path to my front door. Before I can move whoever it is opens the door.

Cautiously I hold my breath as I wait for whoever it is to walk into the living room.

I release the breath I'm holding when Antony walks into the room. I retake the breath when I remember he is still angry at me.

"Hey" he says dipping the toe of his blue sneakers into the carpet.

"Hey" I say back.

"Can I come in?" he asks.

Why is this so awkward and uncomfortable? He's my brother for god sake! We fight all the time...but that last one was the worse..

"Of course. Its your home too" I smile but its forced.

Antony chuckles but thats forced as well. We don't speak for a few minutes and avoid looking at each other.

Finally Antony looks at me and walks over and sits beside me. We still don't talk for a few more minutes.

"I'm sorry sis" Antony whispers as his voice breaks.

Still I stay quiet. When he sniffs and I see tears roll down his cheeks, I wrap my arms around him.

Antony then wraps his arms around me and snuggles into me. His tears wet my shoulder. I just hold him as he breaks down.

Eventually he stops crying and with a loud sniff he pulls back, "I'm sorry I've been a bitch. I shouldn't have treated you like that" he frowns.

"Don't worry about it bro" I smile as I wipe his tears with my thumbs, "you're not crying over that because you know I forgave you ages ago. What's wrong?" I ask.

"My life is a mess Tori. I'm really struggling with everything. Julian and I are basically over, me and you barely talk. Mum and dad rarely see or even call anymore and yeah I know I hang up on them. My grades are slipping. My car is getting inbounded because I haven't been able to make payments. I just want it all to end. I just want to end it" Antony says completely breaking down.

I watch him in shock. My big brother who I've always seen as strong and powerful is literally breaking apart  in my arms. I snap out of it when I understand his last sentence.

"Don't ever say that Antony! Don't ever say you want to end it. You and Julian will make up. Like mum said, its just a lovers fight. Everyone has them. Me and you barely talk but who cares! We still love each other more than anyone and we have a huge connection that will never break no matter how bad the fight is or if we don't talk. Mum and dad still love you as well. They understand you're going through a tough time and have given you space but as soon as you call they will drop everything just to see you. Give me or Robert even, your assessments and we will do them to bring your grades up. You're smart as hell Antony and your grades will come up easier and for your car, Robert will pay for it and dad will help you manage your money better" I say strongly as I grip his shoulders tightly and look into his eyes.

I can't even imagine losing my brother and I won't lose him. Ever.

"I can't let Robert do all that" Antony starts but I cut him off.

"He's your brother in law Antony. He will be glad to do it plus he loves you. We all do. You don't realise just how loved you are" I say still looking in his eyes.

Antony doesn't say anything as his eyes fill with fresh tears. He wraps his arms around me and I snuggle into him.

"Thank you Tori" he says into my ear, "I love you so much" he adds.

"I love you too Antony. Please never say that again. I can never lose you" I whisper a I hold him tighter.

"I promise Tori" he whispers back.

Vote 👍✔️

Comment 🔝📝

214K reads!!!

Answer

Cole Turner from Charmed. He was my favourite character after Phoebe and I had a major crush on him haha.
#PhoebeAndCole4Ever

Author's Note

Whilst you're waiting for an update on this book, read another one of my books. Majority of them are completed and the other half are sneak peaks (two chapters) when they get another attention I will update.