One hundred and five

*five months pregnant*

"We should do this more often" Robert smiles as he hands me a strawberry.

I just smile as I take it off him and take a bite. We are having a picnic in the park with Emily, Drake and Liam.

The three of them are on the play-equipment with the other children at the park. Robert and I smile as we hear them giggling.

"I've been looking into houses" Robert says casually.

"I thought we both agreed to continue living with my parents until bub is a few months old" I frown.

"Yeah thats the plan but we can still buy a house. One of my friends is moving to England and his house is perfect and huge. All the kids can have their own rooms" Robert smiles as he watches Emily and the boys.

"How far away is it?" I ask.

"Its far from your parents but only ten minutes away from Antony's" Robert says looking at me this time, "speaking of Antony are you two talking?"

"Barely" I frown.

"Babe is been nearly a month" Robert frowns as well.

"I know Robert. Its not my fault he won't talk to me" I snap, "when can we see the house?" I add changing the topic.

"We can go now" Robert suggests.

"Ok. You pack up and I will get the kids" I say.

I place my hands and feet flat on the ground as I pull myself. My stomach is huge now its almost impossible to do anything and I'm only five months!

Robert chuckles as he stands up and helps me up, "you're struggling now. You're going to be hilarious when your seven or nine months" he says still chuckling.

Once I'm up I gently punch his stomach "oh shut up" I smirk.

I walk over to the equipment where Emily and the boys are playing the lava game with the other kids at the park.

"Come on you three we are going on an adventure" I smile.

"An adventure!?" Emily squeals.

"What type of adventure?" Drake grins.

"An adventure that involves visiting a huge house" I smile as I pick up Liam and put him on my hip.

"Don't fit" Liam frowns as he awkwardly wraps his legs around my stomach but its to big and he slips down.

"You're going to have to walk honey" I frown as I put him down.

I hold onto his hand and turn to look at Emily and Drake, "come on" I smile.

They both grin as they run in front of me. They run straight to Robert who has just finished packing the car.

When they reach him he turns around and picks them both up causing them to giggle-squeals.

Liam jumps up and down and squeals as he watches them. He tucks on my hand and I let him go so he can follow Emily and Drake.

I laugh as Robert quickly grabs him causing Liam to jump then burst out laughing as he clings to Robert's neck.

"Alright you three get your bums into the seat and buckle up" he smiles.

Emily and Drake climb into the SUV and sit down and buckle up. Robert puts Liam into his car seat and buckles him up then shuts the car door.

"We are definitely having at least three kids" he grins turning to look at me.

"We will see" I smile.