Chapter Seventy

*One month Pregnant*

The next morning Robert has gotten up and left before I even woke. Same with my father.

When my parents got home father informed us that he and Robert have to have a meeting to discus the pregnancy with the Leaders.

Lets just say Robert wasn't happy to wake up to that when I woke him up last night to tell him.

When we crawled into bed last night Robert laid awake for hours tracing his finger tips over my belly. Unlike me who fell asleep surprisingly quick.

Once I have fully woke up I slowly drag myself out of bed and quickly get dressed in black tights and a long knitted grey shirt then make my way downstairs.

There is no one downstairs. Where is Antony and mum? I look over at the time its a little before nine am.

Well duh! Antony is at college. Damn. I really want to speak to him. But where's mum?

I walk into the kitchen and find a note on the fridge. Its from mum.

"Gone shopping. Didn't want to wake you. Its time you start taking vitamins and eating right for bub. You should go out and have a girls day with Kendall go have fun honey. I love you mum xx"

I smile at the note. Thats a great idea. I haven't seen Kendall in forever and I miss her and the boys.

I get out my phone and start typing the text but decide to ring her instead. It takes her a while to answer.

"Hey honey!" Kendall's cheery voices says.

"Hey Kendall, any plans for today?" I ask.

"Only if it involves you coming to my house. I just realise you haven't been to my house before" Kendall says.

I squeal into the phone, "yes! I will love to come over!"

"Yay!" Kendall squeals, "I will pick you up in fifteen. I need to go food shopping so I will pick you up on the way. Rory took Liam to his family yesterday but they should be here sometime today" Kendall says.

"Awesome! See you then. Bye Kendall" I grin.

"Bye honey!"

I honestly love her! I wonder if I can stay over the night and have a girls night.

Well today is Thursday so it will  be better on the weekend. I will ask can we have one tomorrow night.

I quickly rush upstairs and do my hair and make up as well as putting on black ribbon flats.

Once I'm done I wait on the front steps for Kendall. I don't have to wait long before she pulls up out the front.

I quickly stand up and run over to the car. Kendall gets out of the car and waits for me.

"Hey honey!" Kendall grins as we hug each other, "I missed you!" she adds.

"I missed you too Kendall" I grin as I hug her back.

"How's bub?" Kendall asks once we stopped hugging and she places her hand gently on my stomach.