Chapter Seventeen

I slowly open my eyes and wait for my eyes to adjust to the brightly lit room.

"Where am I?" I ask myself as I look around from my curled-up position on the bed. It looks like a hotel.

I try to sit up but I can't for two reasons, someone or something is holding me around the waist and when I move I ache.

"What?" I ask myself confused.

I slowly turn over and come face to face with my sleeping man. I smile at him as I kiss his cheek. The blanket is really far down and I notice he is naked.

I bite my lip from gasping as I realise I feel "natural" under the blanket. I gently lift the blanket up and notice I'm completely naked. I gently sit back up as Cole's hand slides off me and look at my naked body in confusion.

In between my legs, the sheets are stained with blood. My eyes go wide as I remember what happened last night.

I blink out of the daydream with a huge smile on my face. I feel movement on the spot next to me and a kiss on my shoulder blade.

"Good Morning beautiful" Cole whispers in my ear.

I turn my head and smile at him, "It is a good morning isn't it!"

Cole just laughs gently as he gently kisses my lips. The kiss was painfully short and as he pulls away he looks in between my legs. I blush when he notices the blood.

"Don't be ashamed Victoria, it's natural, normal" he looks deep into my eyes, "beautiful."

I just smile at him as we lay back on the bed and I snuggle into his chest.

"Last night was perfect Cole!" I squeal.

"Beyond perfect!" He grins as he kisses my forehead.

"It didn't hurt too much did it?" He frowns.

I tilt my head to the side and scrunch my nose up.

"Well..." I start.

"It hurt a lot but after the pain stopped it was amazing. I guess I was just really tight" I say looking into his eyes.

Odd, normally I would be staring at anything but him when we talk about this.

"I notice you were in pain, I'm sorry Victoria but I continued. I thought it was best to keep going until your body got used to the size. Though tight is good" Cole smiles.

I gently punch him as I blush.

"I'm really glad you kept going, it honestly was amazing Cole" I smile.

Deciding to be brave I move so I'm sitting on him.

"I want to do it again" I whisper in his ear causing him to shiver.

I giggle seeing the power I hold.

I smile as I sit up waiting for Cole to take the lead but he stays unmoving and grinning at me cockily. My eyes go wide as I realise what he wants me to do; he wants me to be in charge.

I bite my lip as I move my hands in between my legs where Cole's manhood is gently resting near my thigh. Once it's in my hands I move down a little and move the shaft up and down, watching with wide excited eyes as it goes hard.

I place my lips over the head and sneak a look at Cole before I move down. He has his head tilted back, eyes closed and breathing heavily. As I start moving down along his length Cole starts moaning. I try to smile but continue sucking.

I feel Cole's hand on either side of my face as I continue moving down. I move back up and take it out of my mouth and kiss the head. I take a deep breath and place my mouth over it again and continue moving to the base of his length.

My gag reflex almost starts but I ignore it and continue moving. My nose touches his skin above his manhood and then I quickly move back and take him out of my mouth with a huge breath. I smile at Cole, he is grinning at me.

"Wow," he whispers in awed.

I just smile and slide back up to my previous position. I take his manhood and with the tip, I slide it along my tender flesh. Both Cole's and mine breath hitches.

I continue rubbing it and then I position his manhood as I lean up, off him. With eyes locked I slowly move down and push his manhood inside me. I gasp and try not to show my pain.

Thankfully the pain barely lasts a minute as I start riding him. I place my hands on his bare chest and move up and down. We are both moaning heavily and I grab his shoulders and press my fingertips deep into his skin as I lay my head against his chest. Cole cups my ass and holds it down.

I sit up, hands on my chest, head tilted back and moan, long and loud. Cole sits up and takes my nipple in his mouth. I wrap my legs around his back so they are resting against his ass and I wrap my hands around his neck. I push down on him harder as we both throw our heads back and moan.

We both jerk and tense up as something warm shots inside me. We stop moving and look at each other, "that was amazing!" I say.

This time Cole is speechless. I just smile at him as I start to slide off but Cole grabs my hips.

"No stay" he whispers, his voice husky.

With a smile, I just nod. We don't speak. Just look into each other's eyes with him still inside me. This moment right here is the most open and vulnerable we can ever be towards each other.

Words cannot explain it. As we look into each other's eyes we see promise, love and forever. Cole is my forever and I am his.