Chapter Seventy-Three

*One month Pregnant*

"That was....bearable" Robert says as he helps Antony and I clean up.

"Sure....just rather not repeat it. Like ever again" I say.

The dinner was bearable just uncomfortable very uncomfortable but there was no discussion about the pregnancy or my sex life so thats a bonus.

"Are they still here?" Antony asks.

Robert walks over to the window and opens the curtain, "yeah they are. There is no why in hell I'm driving them again."

Antony and I just laugh at him. We quickly finished cleaning up and make our way into the living room.

"They are leaving soon" mum whispers.

"Thank god" Robert mumbles under his breath causing mum to smile.

It takes another ten minutes for my parents and grandparents to get into father's car and leave.

"Finally! I haven't seen Julian in forever. See ya" Antony says he grabs his keys and jacket and runs out the door.

I just smile at him. I haven't seen Julian in forever either! I make a mental note to catch up with him soon.

I turn around look at Robert. He just grins at me. I walk up to him and lace my arms around his waist.

Robert wraps his arms around me and rest his chin on the top of my head. I tighten my grip around him.

"Want to snuggle and watch a movie" Robert suggests.

"Yes actually that will be perfect" I smile as I pull away from him.

Robert takes my hand and leads me upstairs to his bedroom. I frown at him.

"I thought we are watching tv? We just walked out of the living room?" I say confused.

"I want to show you something" Robert grins.

I smile at him and let him lead me. Robert leads me in front of his bedroom door.

"Fantasising" I say.

Robert surprises me by laughing loudly. He opens his bedroom door and we walk inside. I gasp when I walk in.

It looks so different to the boring room I first showed him. It looks like a movie threater!

Instead of white wash walls, double bed with pale blue covers, a wardrope, desk and a few drawers greeting us.

A queen size bed, a huge flat screen tv, floor to ceiling bookcase filled with DVDs.

I squeal as I walk into the room, "this looks amazing! I'm sleeping in here from now on!"

Robert chuckles as he lays on his bed and grabs the remote. I look at him with interest as I walk over.

"You know what? I don't want to watch a movie anymore" I say as I sit on his lap.

"Yeah? What do you want to do?" Robert grins at me.

"This" I whisper as I lean down and kiss him.

Robert smiles under my lips as he deepens the kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him even closer.

We passionately make out for a few minutes before we pull away breathless.

"I love you Robert" I grin at him.

"I love you too Victoria" Robert grins back as he kisses me again.