Chapter Ninty-Five

*three months pregnant*

It's been three days since they took Emily away. Dad has called every lawyer and police officer but we have no legal leg to stand on.

Cole has been in my old room for the three days crying. He is a complete mess and hasn't ate or even got out of bed. He also refuses to talk to anyone.

I spent the last two days crying but realising that won't get Emily back I bucked up and putting all my energy into getting her back.

Ana lives in Russia and without Cole's consent Emily can't leave the country so we know she is still in the country.

Kim's family lives three suburbs away in Redcliff so they probably have her there.

If we go over there now and take her we will be charged with kidnapping because we aren't blood and Cole is to unstable to go.

I still feel numb. How can they just take her away like that? After Phoebe drove Emily away, I collapsed.

Someone must of called the police because they showed up shortly after and pulled everyone apart.

Everyone got charged and dad, Elliot, Robert, Nick, Antony, Julian and Thomas got locked up for two days because they were still fighting when the police showed up.

Cole, mum, Jodie and Ana were all bloodly but just screaming at each other by that point.

I broke Ana's nose so I was charge with that and had to pay a fine. My lip was spilt and I was rushed to hospital to see if bub is fine. Thankfully bub is.

Mum picked up them from the police station and dad called a meeting with the Leaders to help bring Emily home.

Even though she isn't apart of the religion, she was taken from us when she was in our care so they have to protect her.

Everyone is a mess. Everyone including dad has cried. Emily is our baby and we will do anything to get her back.

"Here take this up to Cole" mum says giving me a plate with a sandwich on it.

She barely had strength to lift the plate. Mum has been worse than me and still randomly breaks down especially when she picks up one of Emily's toys she left around the house.

"He won't eat it" I frown.

"Just try please Victoria" mum says quietly.

I just nod as I take the plate. My whole body feels heavier and its a struggle to even walk.

Slowly I drag myself upstairs and open the bed room door. Cole has his back to me and curled up in a foetus positions.

"I brought you something to eat" I say walking into the room.

"I'm not hungry" he says.

My jaw drops. He speaks! I continue walking and sit next to him and place my hand on his leg.

"We will get her back Cole but you need to buck up" I say sternly.

"I just can't Victoria. They took my girl away. She was all I had" Cole says as tears fall.

My own tears fall as well, "I know Cole but this isn't helping. Stand up and help us get her back. You can go legally get her, you still have custody of her but you need to go with a clear level head."

"How can I have a clear level head? They stole my daughter" Cole snarls.

"Because if you go their with fist raised it will prove their point of you being unstable. Go there with an police officer and get her back. I will go with you" I say sternly holding his hands.

Cole frowns and doesn't say anything for a few minutes. He eventually sits up.

"Ok let's go" he says.

I just smile as I quickly hug him.

"Ok get up and get dressed I will get dad to ring officer Manson to assist us" I smile as I leave the room.

I run straight for dad's office and let myself in, "Cole is ready to get Emily" I say.

"Its about time" dad grins picking up his phone.

Vote 👍🏼✔️

Comment 🔝📝