Chapter Sixty-two

*One month Pregnant*

We continue driving for another two hours until we leave the towns and enter the seaside and beaches.

"Welcome to our home for the next two weeks" Robert grins as we drive along a road that over looks the beach.

"Seriously!" I squeal as I look around.

The beach is miles long with golden sand and crystal blue waters. There are people littered along the beach having fun. I can hear their laughters from here.

"Can you ride a bike?" Robert asks.

"Yes. Antony taught me" I smile.

Robert doesn't say anything just grins at me. We continue driving along the road for a few minutes then he pulls into a sandy driveway.

I gasp when a beach house comes into view. Its two storeys with huge windows and a wide veranda.

"Welcome home" Robert says, I notice he is tensed up.

"Oh my god Robert!" I grin at him, "we're really staying here?"

"Yes, my family beach home. I grew up here until I was fifteen" Robert says as he eyes mist over.

"Why until you were fifteen" I ask as Robert parks the car.

"Because my parents died" Robert says quietly.

"I'm so sorry Robert" I say as I gently cup his face with my hands.

"I can't believe its been six years since they died" Robert frowns.

I open my mouth to say something but Robert continues, "I haven't been here since then. I actually haven't ever spoken about the accident."

"Robert I'm always here if you need to talk" I say gently.

Robert doesn't reply. He just stares at the beach house through the window. After a few minutes he turns towards me.

"Come on, I will give you a tour" he says giving me a small smile.

I just nod as I lean over and kiss his cheek. We give each other a small smile and get out of the car.

Once I'm out of the car, I shut the door and walk over to him and hold his hand.

As soon as we start walking to the house Robert takes in a deep breath and starts talking.

"See that treehouse there" Robert says, pointing to a crumbling treehouse perched in an old oak tree.

"Yes" I say.

"My father, my mother, my sisters and I built that just after my eleventh birthday. My sisters and I spent hours in that treehouse every day" Robert grins as a tear falls from his eye and rolls down his cheek.

"I didn't know you have sisters" I say.

"Had. Past tense. They died in the car accident with my parents" Robert says quietly.

"Have. Present tense. They will always be your sisters" I correct him, "how old were they and what were their names?" I add.

"At the time of the accident, Bella was seventeen and Nicole was twelve" Robert frowns.

"I'm so sorry Robert" I whisper as I tighten my grip on his hand.

"Its alright. I've grieved but being back here...it brings the memory back and it still hurts" Robert says as he uses his spare hand to wipe his tears.

"I know honey. I lost my not related by blood sister as well. Cole's girlfriend, Emily's mum died in a car accident six years ago. We were really close" I say.