Chapter Seventy-eight

*One month Pregnant*

"Wakey wakey" Rory says gently tapping my arm.

"Go away Rory" I groan as I snuggle in deeper to my blanket.

"Normally I would get the boys to jump on you but you're pregnant so you're safe" Rory teases as he starts tapping my arm again.

"Fine, I'm up" I smile as I push him away and slowly get up.

"We are nearly at the waft" Rory says as he hands me my bag.

"Yeah I should probably get dressed plus I have to make a good first impression on Kendall's brother" I smile as I sit back on the bed and look through my bag.

"Josh is alright. Not like the rest of her family" Rory smiles as he walks out leaving me to get dressed.

I quickly get dressed in black leggings and a no-sleeved, button up, collared green shirt. I throw my hair up into a high ponytail and do my make up.

By the time I finish, the boat is pulling up to the waft. I walk out of the bedroom and into the living area/kitchen where everyone is.

"Everyone ready?" Kendall asks as she opens the door.

We all nod then follow her. Once we are out we jump of the boat onto the jetty.

As we walk along it I hear Rory curse. I look up and see a girl in her early twenties with the same red hair as Rory looking angrily at us.

"Stella" Rory says once we reach her.

"Oh don't Stella me Rory! How dare you steal my father's boat! Especially with her" Rory's cousin I'm guessing, snaps.

"Her has a name Stella" Kendall snaps back.

Sensing the tension and fight that is building up I pick up Liam, hold Drake's hand and walk pass them.

"Lady with a baby coming through" I say as I push pass Stella who is looking at me confused.

"Who are you?" she says.

"A friend and someone who isn't apart of your misplaced dislike towards one of the most beautiful woman inside and out. So if you excuse me I'm taking the boys to the car because unlike you I don't act like a bitch around children" I say causally with a tinge of tone as I tighten my grip on Drake's hand and walk off.

Unfortunately the car is locked so we sit on the ground and wait for Kendall and Rory.

"You're awesome Tori" Drake grins at me.

I just smile at him. He looks behind my shoulder and narrow his eyes as he lips are set into a frown. I turn around to see Stella walking towards us.

"I'm sorry for acting like that" she says once she reaches us.

Drake sticks his nose up and Liam follows his big brother. I look at Stella and notice the regret and shame in her eyes.

I gently nudge the boys with my elbow. Still they shrug me off and ignore her. I can't blame them for that.

Their whole life they have witness their family abusing their parents just because they love each other and their age difference.

"I think you should leave" I say placing my hands on the boys back.

Stella doesn't say anything. Just frowns and then nods before quickly running off.

I can see Kendall and Rory walking towards us in the distance with the bags.

"Is she gone?" Rory asks once I've reached them.

"Yeah she is gone" I say trying to take a bag but my hand gets swatted away.

"Thank you Tori. No one has ever stuck up for us. Thank you" Kendall says close to tears as she drops the bags and hugs me.

I hug her back tightly, "you're welcome. What your families are doing is heartless and cruel. I've known you for a little over a month and just from that I can see how much you love each other. You..all of you deserve to be happy and love each other without the abuse" I smile at them.

This time Rory drops the bags and hugs me as well. So us three are in a tight group hug.

Once we pull back both Rory and Kendall are wiping away tears.

"Apart from Josh and Cole. You're the only one has truly accepted us. Thank you" Rory smiles.

"You're very welcome. Enough with the mushy mushy. I'm pregnant with a truck load of hormones that will kick in any time and turn me into a blubbery mess" I joke.

They both burst out laughing then pick up the bags and continue to the car. Once the car is packed we quickly get in and drive back to town.

"My brother doesn't live in town. He lives towards the back parts along the forest line" Kendall says turning around in the passenger seat to look at us.

"Oh! I went there. Antony and Julian took Robert and I but their friends were going to play paint ball and I started freaking out. So they changed the game and Robert and I had to hide in the woods as they used laser guns on each other to find us. We hide in and hallow out tree and we ha-" I start to say but quickly close my mouth.

Almost got carried away there and nearly told them about what Robert and I did. I laugh nervously as Kendall looks at me.

"Um finish" she says.

"Um no. Little ears" I whisper.

"Oh! Interesting. I need the details though" she winks.

I just groan as I sit back in my seat. Before too long we pull up in front of a huge cabin-like two storey house.

"Whoa" I say as I get out of the car.

"Impressive hey? Josh has worked his ass off for the last eighteen years. I'm so proud of him" Kendall grins as she takes Drake and we walk towards the house.

Once all five of us are on the porch Kendall knocks on the door. We don't have to wait long before we hear a shuffle and then the door swings open.

Standing in the doorway is a tall man with dark waves of hair, brown eyes with golden flecks, a straight nose, full lips and looks exactly like Antony!

He looks at me as he jaw drops, "Leah?" he whispers.

Did he just call me by my mum's name.... Oh my god! His name is Josh..dated a girl eighteen years ago that he couldn't be with....looks like my brother...called me by mum's name.

Josh is Antony's biological father!

Vote ✔️👍

Comment 🔝📝

121K reads!!!