One hundred and seventeen

* six months pregnant*

It took four days for the results to come back. I've already organised to meet with Josh with Antony at one this afternoon.

Cole is picking up the results from the hospital. The rest of us are sitting around the dinning room table avoiding looking at each other.

I haven't heard from mum since that day and Antony has been keeping his distance as well and has been staying at dad's with Robert and I.

Julian has been giving us random updates on what's mum is up too. According to Julian she has taken up cross stitching.

We all jump when we hear the front door slam. Before Cole enters, we all share a look.

Cole walks through the door with two envelopes in his hands, "who wants to go first?"

"I will. We already know the answer" Antony says.

Cole just nods then hands him the envelope. Antony plays with it for a few seconds then looks up at us.

"Well here goes" he says as he opens the envelope.

We all hold our breath as Antony's eyes run over the paper. He takes in a breathe and puts the paper on his lap.

"Josh is my biological father" he says as he nods his head and bites his bottom lip.

Dad looks away and stares at the wall for a few minutes as he takes in a few breaths.

"Tori, you're turn" dad says when he finally looks at us.

My breath hitches as I nod. I look up at Cole. We share a look then he slowly hands me the envelope.

My hands shake as I slide my fingers under the tab and open it. I try to even my breath as I pull the letter out.

My eyes glance over the paper until I come to the part that's important.

"Jack Evans is Victoria Evans' biological father" I read out loud.

Everyone releases the breath they were holding. Dad stands up and walks over to me with a huge grin.

I grin back as he hugs me. As I hug him back, dad reaches over and pulls Antony into our hug.

After around ten minutes we all pull away.

"I better go tell your mother" dad says.

"I will go with you" Robert says as he stands up.

Dad just nods his head and walks out of the kitchen. Robert kisses my cheek then follows him out.

"I need to get back to work" Cole nods as he walks out as well leaving Antony and I alone.

"When do we see Josh?" Antony asks resting his head on my shoulder.

"In an hour. I got something to pass the time" I grin as I reach for my phone.

Antony gives me a confused look. I quickly unlock my phone and open an app. I place my phone against my stomach and wait.