Chapter Twenty

"Can you come over tomorrow, I can take Emmy to school and I can pick you up on the way to pick her up from school" Cole asks as we drive on the highway to my house.

"Sure, how about you drop Em at my house on the way to work so she doesn't have to get to school to early. Antony can drop her off" I smile.

"That would be great babe. Thank you" Cole grins.

I just smile and look out the window.

"I still can't believe we did it!" I gush.

Cole laughs gently as he places his hand on my thigh. I lay my head on his shoulder and smile.

"Cole I'm honestly in love with you" I whisper.

"I'm honestly in love with you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wave goodbye to Cole as he reverses out of my driveway and drives away. I skip through the house and I'm surprise to find it empty. I go to my room and undress. I need a shower.

I have the longest shower of my life and when I slowly drag myself out I notice noises down stairs. I dress in an ankle long pale pink skirt and long sleeve white t-shirt with tanned flats. Once I'm dressed I blush my hair and leave it out to dry naturally.

As I walk past Antony's room I sneak a look in. Antony is laying on his bed texting.

"I don't want to know! We are extremely close Tori and you are my best friend but you are still my sister and its gross!" Antony says without looking up.

I laugh as I walk over to his bed, "ok then I won't say anything. Who are you texting?"

"Julian" he grins.

"Whose Julian?" I ask noticing his huge grin.

"A guy I met a college a couple months ago, he is a transfer and completely gorgeous" Antony smiles as he shows me a picture.

A guy around Antony's age with tanned skin, brown hair and eyes is grinning at me.

"Wow very hot, oh my big bro has a crush" I tease him in a baby voice.

Antony laughs as he gently punches me.

"Wanna meet him tomorrow, I was thinking you can chill around at college with me tomorrow" he asks.

"Yes! I will love to" I grin as I get up and walk over to the door, "oh Antony can you drop Emily off school tomorrow on the way" I ask before I walk out the door.

"Of course, I love that little rug-rat. She kicks my ass in COD. Can you believe that!" Antony says.

I just shake my head and laugh as I walk out and closes the door.

I sneak past Father's office as he calls me in anyway.

"Victoria please sit" he says from behind his desk, pointing towards the spare chair in front of the desk.

I do as I'm told fighting back a sigh and eye roll.

"Did you have a good time?" he continues as I sit.

"Yes, I spend most of the time in the hotel room with Kendall, she is the sister of one of the doctors Cole is friends with. She came along to support him like I did for Cole. I didn't stay in my hotel room because Kendall asked me to spend the whole time with her" I lie.

Whist Cole and I had lunch with Kendall and Rory we came up with a story about what I did during the "business trip" it was Kendall's idea to involve Rory and her to back up our story.

Father just nods, "thats great."

"Cole needs me to stay over tomorrow" I say.

He just nods, "you know Victoria, Cole is my best friend right?"